A few words about a new member onboard, MDCMOTORSPORTS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cjsupra90

Just wanted to say a few words to all you guys about a new member that I noticed is on here now. He goes by the name of mdcmotorsports.

Jon is a great guy and very knowledgable, especially when it comes to turbos. He is well known amongest the MKIII Supra Community. A great welder and fabricator too.... So if you guys need a turbo rebuilt or an odd ball peice made or something, talk to him as I sure that he'd be willing to do what he could for you.

Oh BTW Jon, hope you dont mind that I had used your avatar on here.

Chris

Chris, no worries at all. I was shocked to see this post when I clicked "New posts."

I was like "uh oh."

LOL

Thanks for the kind words again.

I can't sell my stuff here though as Im not a vendor and really can't afford to be one. :-(

I am willing to help any body and every body I can. With my sc400, its like starting the learing process all over. I feel like such a newb.

Chris, no worries at all. I was shocked to see this post when I clicked "New posts."

I was like "uh oh."

LOL

Thanks for the kind words again.

I can't sell my stuff here though as Im not a vendor and really can't afford to be one. :-(

I am willing to help any body and every body I can. With my sc400, its like starting the learing process all over. I feel like such a newb.

Yeah, maybe I should have worded the title a little differently.... LOL

Anyways, your welcome and glad to see you abord.

P.S. If I can ever get around to getting this damn swap done, I will still be hitting you up for a pair of CT26's for it........