97+ conversion???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

aynaku90

I have a 93 sc400 and i was wondering if i changed only the front bumper to a 97-00 but nothing else, would the car look awkward??? Also does anyone have a before and after pic with the rocker and quarter panels and bumper??Thanks

Cut it out Steve! I want another soarer now! lol J/P. I miss my 95 but I wasn't humble enough for that kind of power at 19 years. Makes me really bite my tongue when I know my daily driver out here in Colorado will be a b18 90' civic hatch over a could be 1990 Sc. O well another project for another day...

Cut it out Steve! I want another soarer now! lol J/P. I miss my 95 but I wasn't humble enough for that kind of power at 19 years. Makes me really bite my tongue when I know my daily driver out here in Colorado will be a b18 90' civic hatch over a could be 1990 Sc. O well another project for another day...
If you want the Soarer, then it must be turbocharged with at least 15 psi and smoke all Z06 on the street. Other than that, your procharged LS will do wonder. Hey, are you still in Murietta or not? I'd like to test drive your car.

haha yeah thats what the LS is for, but I need a light 4-banger this time. I need MPG and HP and simplicity.

Yeah still here in Murrieta for another 2 weeks before I move out. Im getting my heads back tomorrow morning so I can get on my head gaskets and the tedious task of putting the 1uz back together. I was racing a turbo MR2 on the 15 freeway when I held redline too long and "poof" oil out the back tails. I know everyone dogs the centrifugal for having lag but it manages to give heaps of power in virtually any driving speed. Biggest improvement is the low speed, 25mph would suck for my stock LS but now its a rocket from 25mph until I lay off the gas with no letup.

haha yeah thats what the LS is for, but I need a light 4-banger this time. I need MPG and HP and simplicity.

Yeah still here in Murrieta for another 2 weeks before I move out. Im getting my heads back tomorrow morning so I can get on my head gaskets and the tedious task of putting the 1uz back together. I was racing a turbo MR2 on the 15 freeway when I held redline too long and "poof" oil out the back tails. I know everyone dogs the centrifugal for having lag but it manages to give heaps of power in virtually any driving speed. Biggest improvement is the low speed, 25mph would suck for my stock LS but now its a rocket from 25mph until I lay off the gas with no letup.
With thicker head gasket and ARP studs, I'm very positive you can hold boost as long as you want. No more 2-pipe chimney.