95 Pickup Race Truck 1uz swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hmmm about 30% of it. There were a few more wires I could have consolidated but I didn't have the time to spare while down there working on this ride. I had to travel back home and get back to the holiday hoopla with family and stuff. The wiring is pretty darn clean as it is though! This truck should be rollin here really soon. Sometime in the future when all the bodywork and supports are built I might make a whole new harness that uses the bare minimum wires and is custom built from ECU to DASH to ENGINE. That would be pretty cool. :D

If you're willing to build make a couple harnesses, I'd gladly pony up the $$$. That is the only hurdle I am facing with my 1uz baja bug. Using a stock ECU, and factory wiring. I don't need more than 250hp, the transaxle won't like it.

Any More updates ? I am doing the same swap in a 91 4runner with total chaos front and 2 wheel drive but im planning on using the auto trans, I have a complete SC for the swap was also thinking about putting a fiberglass dash in with the SC gauges.