`92 surf v6 5 speed manual 1uzfe conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Samsdad... just tried to give you a quick call.... mate thanks for your number and also really keen to find out what ive done wrong.... so the plan is to keep my runner standard height and also not change much to get the engine in...really kinda thought that it wouldnt be that much of a big deal... ive met twisty once or twice on the coast through mutual friends and i dont remember him saying it was a massive ordeal to do as i was really interested in the swap.. my problem honestly is engine position( i think to far forward ) and a lack of info and knowledge about the conversion so mate really keen to talk to you and get my runner moving...mate you can email me any info you think i could use at [email protected] or call 0432476701... cheers justin.

1UZ to 6 speed Altezza box

Hi i live in thailand and i have an altezza 6 speed box id like to attach to my 1uz vvti in a ta22 celica.
can you please give me more information on how to mate an altezza 6 speed manual transmission to a 1uz?
or send me to your guy in thailand so i can have him hook me up.?
or sell me the adapter or what ever is needed.
please i really want a manual transmission.
thanks your time.

1UZ to 6 speed Altezza box if memory serves correct.

Happy to help as I do these all the time. Found a good supplier in Thailand and his product while he is into drifting is spot on for the 4wds

1992 Toyota Hilux Surf 2 door "Wide body" Auto. The Wifes drive.

1982 RN41 Hiliux.. UZ is Coming (it's like Christmas)

1973 Toyota "Peanut". No she is not getting a 1UZ. 3K-B and 5 speed thank you