91 2wd Hilux (RN85R) 1UZ swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jackson

Hi guys
About to start the swap in my Hilux. Just after as much info as possible before I start so i don’t encounter to many hurdles
Looking at just buying some engine mounts from Castlemaine Rod shop but haven’t decided yet to get a full bell housing or just an adapter player to the original G52 box. What flywheels and clutch packages have you guys used?
And does the front sump fit straight in or need some notching still?
Cheers guys, any info would be massively helpful

Looking at deleting the A/C and hydraulic fan pump pulley off the engine, anyone know a part number for a belt that would fit? Surely people do this all the time

Hey mate i have my UZ sitting in place in my engine bay but think i must be missing something completely here, my PAS pump is hard into my steer box? do i need to change to a different spec PAS Pump? or has this hilux got a different steer box on it? Just wondering if you have seen this before. Engine is from a 93 SC 400.

I have done plenty of these and all powersteer models use the stock 1uz powersteer pump. I like the smaller 1uz alternator however the larger body ones still fit. Some of the lowered utes we space the steering box out which corrects the side to side steering lock difference.