Cars For Sale 90 supra 1uz, sds stand alone,lots of mods(FL)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4door5g

i want something turbo again. this car is fun but really like the way a turbo car pulls

well i got this car a few months ago and its a really fun car to drive. i also fixed all the running issues it had and did a much beter street tune(no more full throtle bogging) also spray bombed the bumpers so there all white. the body is in good shape, and could get away with just a skim coat of bondo to fill a few cracks, and spray it. althow most of the white paint on it is in really decent shape. the int is ok it needs alil love still. the front seats are blue cloth(1 small tare on driver seat) and the rear seat are leather with cracks on top from lack of tint. the dash has 1 crack in it. and the carpet on the driver side is messed up purty good(the clutch master goes bad on these cars and makes the carpet come apart. its real commen it happend on my 87 also) im going to try to see about some int parts for the car. the car could still use a beter tune but it runs better then when i got it. if i have it for a bit longer i plan to dyno tune it with a 100 shot wet kit.
the builder sead the car dynoed at 268 whp and 274 ftlbs. car runs real strong.

also i think im going to pick up all the parts need for the A/C to be put back in

its got a w58 tranny mated to the 1uz that was a job in its self you have to run a 3sgte flywheel and clutch kit and the flywheel has to be machined to fit. you also have to have a custom addapter plate made to mate the tranny and the motor togeather. the whole 5 speed swap probly cost close to 1500. just had tampa clutch redo the stage 3+ spec clutch and the alum flywheel grabs great

90 N/A auto Supra
W58 tranny/3.9 LSD rearend
Spec stg. 3+ clutch
1UZ-FE from an LS400
aluminum radiator with electric fans
custom stainless try-Y headers
custom stainless 2.5" dual exhaust with an H-pipe to 2 magnaflow mufflers
custom stainless intake pipe
SDS full stand alone EMS
PLX wide band
MSD DIS-4 CDI box
honda CBR F4I coil on plug setup
manual brakes with steel braided lines all around.
MKIV TT rear brakes x-drilled rear rotors
17x9 17x10 +35 5Zigen wheels
aftermarket F&R sway bars i belive there white line
cusco rear upper strut bar
have a set of shocks with eibach springs ill include with the car aswell
just put a new set of inner tie rod ends and alinment on the car.
also have almost a full n20 kit ill throw in for the right trade.
also a small system i may throw in aswell.

im asking 6500 with out the system and n20. but like i sead will throw in for the right price

heres a link to the build thread the builder made.
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10235

now on to the pics

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

heres a few pics of when the swap was done
swap0005.jpg
Image0171.jpg