84 hilux 1uz conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dean

hello all, im new to this site but have been a member of boost cruising for a few years and no one on there could help me with my build.

Im looking at putting a 1uz into a 1984 hilux dual cab. i was originally running a standard 1g-gte supra engine but spun a bearing and cant find the stuff to rebuild it. i still have the w58 gearbox, and i have just bought the cad plans and will build the adapter at work on Tuesday.

my ideas are making it twin turbo, about t3t4 size turbos. and twin 2.5 inch exhaust. Im not looking for a power seeking monster, but just something little different, and something that is going to keep humming along for a while.

im a boiler-maker welder, and have my own T.I.G and mig welder, and i work for a engineering company and have profile cutters and huge cnc mills and all kinds of stuff so fabricating wont be a problem, i just don't know where to start or anything really about the 1uz. help and advise is greatly appreciated and my build progress will be posted if people are keen to view.

thanks for your time.:):):)