7MGE injectors in your trucks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big_Lux

Hey there,

Just looking for some info on guys who are running the 7MGE lime green 315cc injectors in their stock 1UZ with no aftermarket ECUs or anything.

I did read the the thread about how they are a direct swap and thinking of doing this.

To those who have done it, how does it perform?

Thanks

My dirty old surf is used as a test rig at times. It runs an early Celsior ECU which has the matching 215cc injectors. When I plug in the Soarer ECU which is meant to have 250cc injectors the light cruise develops a slight surge as it's a bit lean but the top end comes alive with the less fuel.

I ran them in my Surf with a stock UZZ31 Soarer ECU. It gave better throttle response, power and even used less fuel during normal city driving

Thanks for that fellas! I'll look into it.

Samsdad: I've done more research and some say that it will over fuel too much and "drown" the motor if I don't have a proper tune/aftermarket ECU?

They were "Plug and play" that is fit them and enjoy. Only problem that I had was some young guy who'd been after the truck for years turning up when his wallet went "Ding" and waving a large wad of cash in front of me. Currently building another one