73 hilux

Comrade_Charlie

paid 400 for it, clean title, paid 70 to get the 18r carb rebuilt. Having troubles with the dist, hopefully it will get running soon. It is in good condition for a 73 rust wise.

71hq

hey mate i had one of these they are great i had 1ton on the back and a trailer with a ton and drove about 300kms on that trip. didn't miss a beat and the are great for doing burn outs (i love that tyre smell) to bad some one fucked it good it was great gutless as hell top end but low down wow!!! i love hilux

MWP

Its a RN2x correct?
It has the much wanted G series rear diff for 70's Celica conversions.
If you ever sell/junk it, make sure you keep the diff, someone will pay decent $$s for it.

a.Lpha

Nice man, through some pictures up of your work if you get a chance to I'd love to see how it's comming along

andrewzuku

I love it! I have a soft spot for any 60s or 70s japanese cars :D And a special place in my heart for hiluxes!

Comrade_Charlie

Ill snap some photos, Im about to redo the gas tank, its clogging up I guess, keeping it from running, it sat in a field for a while so I figured I would have to...

Im buying a toyota starlet and have a 79 tercel so if something ever happens to the truck, the rear end will find its way into those. the tercel is fwd but has a longitudinal engines, so converting it to rwd would be as easy as mounting a live axle in the rear and maybe cutting a DS tunnel.

SIDEWAYZ

Im buying a toyota starlet and have a 79 tercel so if something ever happens to the truck, the rear end will find its way into those. the tercel is fwd but has a longitudinal engines, so converting it to rwd would be as easy as mounting a live axle in the rear and maybe cutting a DS tunnel.
modify the starlet!!!!!!! leave the tercel alone