7.64 Second Soarer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Twin Turbo 1UZFE powered... and propelled to 1/4 mile only 7.64 second.

gullotto1.jpg

The car has a grout filled block, alloy rods, custom pistons, "secret" porting, valves and camshafts, runs a hand fabricated inlet manifold with 16x 1600cc methanol injectors I believe running of an SM4 computer, and 2x GT35 garrett turbochargers with no intercooler. I think they are also using cleveland V8 head studs which are 1/2" and a powerglide auto.

6BOOST

What's the displacement?

Can you find out how many cfm's the head flows to get the 'secret porting' title?

At what point are the american head studs a necessity?

The car has a grout filled block, alloy rods, custom pistons, "secret" porting, valves and camshafts, runs a hand fabricated inlet manifold with 16x 1600cc methanol injectors I believe running of an SM4 computer, and 2x GT35 garrett turbochargers with no intercooler. I think they are also using cleveland V8 head studs which are 1/2" and a powerglide auto.

6BOOST

What's a "grout filled" block?

Not familiar with that term....I am aware of cast iron blocks, and alluminum blocks, Small and Big blocks, etc..

The only grout I know is the stuff that fills the gaps in between tiles....

Attachments

• pistons%20001.jpg
    pistons%20001.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 6
  • pistons%20002.jpg
    pistons%20002.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
  • pistons%20003.jpg
    pistons%20003.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
  • pistons%20004.jpg
    pistons%20004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
  • pistons%20005.jpg
    pistons%20005.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • pistons%20006.jpg
    pistons%20006.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 7
It means the water jackets around the cylinders have been partially or fully filled with what the poster is referring to as "grout" which is probably either a block fill epoxy or even cement

What's a "grout filled" block?

Not familiar with that term....I am aware of cast iron blocks, and alluminum blocks, Small and Big blocks, etc..

The only grout I know is the stuff that fills the gaps in between tiles....