550 bhp engine for $36,000

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Not all of us..... Besides the ozone layer can handle my omissions, it's everyone else that is the problem... Oh, My selfish ways....

haha yea you are NOT alone!!!! Who me ????
I know some fools who would blow up the most reliable engine within 12 month's.....
The strange part is most of them are VERY bright in other phases of their brain....

yeah, I think I should put my EGR stuff back on just long enough to pass emissions in CA. Does any one here do that? Does any one know if a 1UZ will pass emissions without the hot air tube on the back of the intake but having the rest of the EGR set up still there?

I think it will pass smog with out the EGR system since the EGR only operates at certain times and only recycles a small amount of exhaust fumes back thru the motor....I think if I remember correctly it opens at idle only, not sure... Alot of the EGR systems over time fail to work at all... As long as your EGR pipes are blocked properly you should be ok...Is the rest of your exhaust still is intact? cats, headers, etc... If all your exhaust is smog ready I think you should be ok....

Really the EGR simply takes a small amount of the spent exhaust fumes and recycles it back thru your intake and engine...It should not matter that small amount of used exhaust emmissions in not being passed thru the motor again....All your emmisions still pass thru your smog legal exhaust system....Smog checks should still be ok....

I can't remember what the last e stands for but:

Chevrolet - Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long (Extended?) Trips...

Pontiac - Poor Old N**ger Thinks It's A Cadillac

Ford - Fast Only Rolling Downhill

KC

The Chevy and Fords certainly do have their share of rattles, excessive play in the steering wheel, and tranny pumps going on with the trucks with over 100,000 miles on them...Defenitely not made for the long haul like Toyota's...

Pontiac is garbage, although the Firebirds are decent and can get moving very well, especially the newer ones... They haul...

The classic 68 Firebird GTO's are awesome looking muscle cars too...

Dodge?

Cadilac?

Honda?

Nissan?

Mercury?

Any other slogans?

Yes but isn't this the same engine that using ENTIRELY stock internals, stock freaking everything except for changing to turbos that they made 1000bhp on?

Okay it still can't compete price wise at all but then how much is a new LS(460 now?) block? I bet it ain't cheap....