5.2L Stroker

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
any updates? I see there are two videos of this on youtube (1/5 and 2/5) are there more? Very curious as I am about to start my own 1uz w/ Tundra 4.7 and m112 build.

can you tell me the con rod -piston and crank type.is the engine ready to have heads and all parts fitted to engine.can i have 9.0-1 compression or are the engines preset for superchargers.do they have the oil pump fitted.we run high lift kelford cams. do the pistons have valve relief. is the engine balanced.where are all the parts manufactured.what is the time frame shipped to australia.looking at the assemble short engine. we run a 1uz.

Yes,

It is finally here. We are very excited. The stroke is 3.56" and wil bring the following engines to:

4.7L = 5.2L

crank%20001.jpg

crank%20002.jpg

crank%20003.jpg

crank%20004.jpg

You can also put this in a 4.0L or a 4.3L. This stroke is very conversative and we want to stay that way. It is not how much we can stroke, but how well the whole system work is more important to us.

I want one so bad

I think this was David's last big project, and I don't think it worked out for him. IIRC, there were sealing issues with the liners, but maybe someone else with a better memory can chime in and give more info.

We will sell as a combo kit not as a crank by itself. We want to have an error free stroker kit for our members. Selling a crank by itself would give the buyer alot more problems. They is why we offer it as a kit. Unlike some other site ofter only a crank by itself, we offer a complete kit.
4.4L combo would be the followings:
Stroker Crank
* 8 stroker rods
* 8 forged pistons (with rings and pins)
* Performance bearing Kit
Price: $3,999 with $150 Shipping within USD.

5.2L combo would be the followings:
8 Sleeves
* Stroker Crank
* 8 stroker rods
Price: $4,800 with $150 Shipping within USD.

Premade Shortblock 5.2L:
1UZFE and 3UZFE Base block Stroker Shortblock $6,250 + $300 Shipping + $300 Core
2UZFE base block Stroker Shortblock: $5,450 + $300 shipping + $300 Core

Our stroker crank is lighter then the early model 1uzfe.
Can I still order this from you bro!???!!! The rest of my build is on hold until I figure out where I can get the kit, or if I have to go see a machinist myself to fabricate for my 2UZFE. Going to the 4-Bolt Main conversion is in the works as it is for the Procharger/Supercharger, decided to not go Turbo just because of the Low end torque I need. Oh, by the way, it's for my 06 Tundra 4x4.. I don't want to simply drop an LS Chevy into it because it just then becomes another Chev-ota, I want it to stay true to Toyota and make some Big Block power out in the mud! lol.. Anyway, a price check and any other info would be nice bro, Thanks in advance. Respectfully; Stef

The Lextreme shop closed a few years ago when David (Lextreme) was forced to quit the Forum due to health issues.

A John said it never really worked as it should and I have never heard of anyone trying this again.

Wow eh bro, sorry to hear about David's misfortune man! So then a assume I might as well just do a LS swap and go from there?.. So wanting just to keep everything as Toyota, but the more I'm going the more it looks like I might just go the "Chev-ota" route. Sell off the parts I've purchased already but not installed yet because I was waiting to get everything done as a complete build and tune at the same time. Just seems, or I think anyway, would be more efficient to build everything at one time. Anyway, keep'em rubber side down, Hooters up & hammer down, layer flat & don't look back!

We will sell as a combo kit not as a crank by itself. We want to have an error free stroker kit for our members. Selling a crank by itself would give the buyer alot more problems. They is why we offer it as a kit. Unlike some other site ofter only a crank by itself, we offer a complete kit.
4.4L combo would be the followings:
Stroker Crank
* 8 stroker rods
Price: $3,999 with $150 Shipping within USD.

5.2L combo would be the followings:
8 Sleeves
* Stroker Crank
* 8 stroker rods
Price: $4,800 with $150 Shipping within USD.

Premade Shortblock 5.2L:
1UZFE and 3UZFE Base block Stroker Shortblock $6,250 + $300 Shipping + $300 Core
2UZFE base block Stroker Shortblock: $5,450 + $300 shipping + $300 Core

Our stroker crank is lighter then the early model 1uzfe.
Lex
just wondering if any of these things are still floating around or can be made up again

I think you will find the concept didn't translate too well into reality.

I seriously doubt you would find any parts around now.

Sorry, I'm an old guy and my memory doesn't work that well any more and it was a long time ago.

Try a search as there were quite a few Threads on increasing capacity.

This may help but the photos have been lost along the way.

I think you will find the concept didn't translate too well into reality.

I seriously doubt you would find any parts around now.

I don't see why sleeving a 1uz/3uz block to 94mm using sleeves from Melling or similar and an offset ground 1uz crank using Honda size 1.85 rod journals would be an issue?

In the 2GR where it is the same 105.5mm bore spacing as the 1uz/2uz/3uz Darton makes a wet sleeve that gets up to 97mm. Stock the bore is 94mm, but some of us have calculated you could install a 95mm standard sleeve and possibly up to 95.5mm standard sleeve, but to go beyond that you need the wet sleeve system.

Darton responded to me on their wet sleeve, because i was curious as it has a large wall thickness of greater than .200", they recommended largest bore at 97mm, i take it this for a proper head gasket to seal.

So when we do this strategy of gaining a few .100" of stroke by off set grinding stock rod journal to a Honda rod journal, do we just get Honda 1.85" rod bearings? What about the thickness due to the rod widths? So are we at custom bearings at this point?

The Honda 1.85" rod bearing is very attractive because the rods big end are smaller and will have greater clearance in the crank case versus a 2.1 or 2.2" rod journal. It also gets weight off of the crank. This rod journal would even be attractive for Ford, Chevy and Mopar stroker builds.

Last edited: