5.2L Stroker

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yes,

It is finally here. We are very excited. The stroke is 3.56" and will bring the following engines to:

4.7L = 5.2L

You can also put this in a 4.0L or a 4.3L. This stroke is very conservative and we want to stay that way. It is not how much we can stroke, but how well the whole system work is more important to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
So David, how about some more details?

Is that an offset ground stock crank or a new forging?
Journals hardened?
Price & Delivery?

on top of cribbjs questions. do you need any other special parts to make it fit or would it work with stock rods ect.

I will give you guys more details little later but here are the rods we will be using.

These are custom made rods exclusively for us.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
4.0 with stroker kit will get:
3.44-3.56.JPG

4.3L with stroker kit will get:
3.58-3.56.JPG

4.0L Resleeving with stroker kit will get:
3.75-3.56.JPG

4.7L with stroker kit will get:
3.72-3.56.JPG

Here is a picture of crank with rod:
crank%20006.jpg

We will sell as a combo kit not as a crank by itself. We want to have an error free stroker kit for our members. Selling a crank by itself would give the buyer alot more problems. They is why we offer it as a kit. Unlike some other site ofter only a crank by itself, we offer a complete kit.
4.4L combo would be the followings:
* Stroker Crank
* 8 stroker rods
* 8 forged pistons (with rings and pins)
* Performance bearing Kit
Price: $3,999 with $150 Shipping within USD.

5.2L combo would be the followings:
* 8 Sleeves
* Stroker Crank
* 8 stroker rods
* 8 forged pistons (with rings and pins)
* Performance bearing Kit
Price: $4,800 with $150 Shipping within USD.

Premade Shortblock 5.2L:
1UZFE and 3UZFE Base block Stroker Shortblock $6,250 + $300 Shipping + $300 Core
2UZFE base block Stroker Shortblock: $5,450 + $300 shipping + $300 Core

Our stroker crank is lighter then the early model 1uzfe.

lex whats the compression with each kit? or is there a choice? also has a motor been put togather with this kit and dynoed. i would love to see what it made.

The motor is NOT done yet, but soon. We are limited by our budget for R & D. So no numbers yet. However, I do plan to put this kit in my LS400 with stock heads and see what it can generate. Once again, these parts are expensive. Even myself I can not afford this. LOL... However, we really try hard to make it affordable for most. However, this kit is not for everyone.

Attachments

• Copy of eng2.jpg
    Copy of eng2.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 74
David, I think you've just created a monster :fingersx::kidding:

That's a great price for a stroked & sleeved short block. If I had to do it over again, no question, that's what I'd spring for.

I'd even have 2nd thoughts about whether I needed to supercharge it. I'll bet that 5.2L motor will be a real torquer.

It would be interesting to see what EAP predicts for this motor. Anyone want to run the numbers?

I would assume that everything has been balanced etc..?would the stock ecu handle this..?or basiclly need a new ecu....?for price for us in NZ.. it is getting up:damnit: there especially if a new ecu is needed plus dyno time and machining..also can you fit a S/C to it..?m112..m90..?or..? or is this just for n/a engines..? revs? or would you expect this to rev not as hard..(for the 4.0 sc motor..)do you need cams..etc..you as much info as you can supply would help lots..cheers everyone..

I would be interested to see the power and torque difference with a standard 4.7 in a LX470 or Tundra, with little or nil other mods, either the 5.0 or 5.2 with sleeves.
Can you make the pistons ina standard bore? or only 20thou up?

I would assume that everything has been balanced etc..?would the stock ecu handle this..?or basiclly need a new ecu....?for price for us in NZ.. it is getting up:damnit: there especially if a new ecu is needed plus dyno time and machining..also can you fit a S/C to it..?m112..m90..?or..? or is this just for n/a engines..? revs? or would you expect this to rev not as hard..(for the 4.0 sc motor..)do you need cams..etc..you as much info as you can supply would help lots..cheers everyone..

So many questions but I will try to answer them one at a time. I think a piggyback will be good to adjust for the increase cubic. You can fit any FI system like a stock engine would. NA or FI. This motor can handling around 800 hp for the aluminum block upgrade and lot more for the iron block. Rev will be little lower then 4.0L. Cams are optional but would be better for better flow.

I would be interested to see the power and torque difference with a standard 4.7 in a LX470 or Tundra, with little or nil other mods, either the 5.0 or 5.2 with sleeves.
Can you make the pistons ina standard bore? or only 20thou up?

We can bore out about 30th to 40thou. However, you dont have to resleeve for the 4.7L.

I'd like the cost of a 5.2l/1uz long motor landed in Oz pls.
And the landed cost of 5.2l kit for comparison.
What's the availability or lead time required from order for both kit & long motor?