3UZFE into a Lincoln Zephyr

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BreakLaw Speed Shop

Just joined after finding this place while looking for information on the web. I have a 1942 Lincoln Zephyr sedan and a 2001 LS430. My plan is to use the running gear (including if possible the front and rear axles) from the Lexus in the Lincoln. I will have to remove abs and airbags. I am not new to building hot rods and the work doesn't scare me particularly. I am based in the UK and the car will need to undergo a basic IVA test to be properly road legal. I have had a quick read through some of the posts on here and the wealth of information available is amazing, I am looking forward to getting stuck in! If anyone has any tips or pitfalls I would be interested to hear them. I will be putting together a project album as I progress. :cool:

Just joined after finding this place while looking for information on the web. I have a 1942 Lincoln Zephyr sedan and a 2001 LS430. My plan is to use the running gear (including if possible the front and rear axles) from the Lexus in the Lincoln. I will have to remove abs and airbags. I am not new to building hot rods and the work doesn't scare me particularly. I am based in the UK and the car will need to undergo a basic IVA test to be properly road legal. I have had a quick read through some of the posts on here and the wealth of information available is amazing, I am looking forward to getting stuck in! If anyone has any tips or pitfalls I would be interested to hear them. I will be putting together a project album as I progress. :cool:
Samochód prowadzi się bardzo płynnie. Jak dotąd był to świetny zakup i poleciłbym ten pojazd każdemu, kto kupuje wytrzymały samochód. Nie mogę się wystarczająco tryskać o moim Lincoln Zepher z 2006 roku jednorożec kigurumi. I am from Poland. sorry for that