3uz wiring info please.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Shiny Paul.

Good morning all.
We are new to the world of the Lexus and have a 3uz from a GS430 we are stripping which we are going to fit into our Land Rover 110 Defender.
I have been told the wiring is fairly simple, apparently only needing 6 wires, but I am wary of this fact as i doubt it can be that easy. Is there a decent wiring diagram for the GS430 or 3uz engine ??
Thanks in aďvance.
Paul.

Over the years I have purchased all of my diagrams and then added to them with my own hand written scribbles to make up good instructions for wiring all the 1uz engines. I'm yet to compile all my 3uz info into something that's understandable as it's a bit more than the 6 wires you speak off , especially when doing Auto.

Soon I will have then available.

Having looked at every link I can find, and downloaded every diagram I still cannot find a wiring diagram that corresponds with the wiring colours I have..
As an quick example every one I have looked at shows all 8 injectors having a common black wire, whereas on my loom 1 3 5 7 have a common black, and 2 4 6 8 have a green/yellow wire in common.
Paul.

Any updates on this project? I am looking to take a 3uz with stock ecu and run in an 89 Supra with a w58. Is it easy to delete, or have you all delete the immobilizer?