3UZ Turbo Kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Monty

I have finally had contact with a company who supplies kits for GS430 -3UZ. Eric at ttcperformance has given me some info on a twin turbo kit for the 3UZ which at low boost can provide 400rwhp and as much as 900rwhp with racing fuel. Any thought out there is anyone familiar with them? Has anyone had dealings with this kit before if so would love to hear.

LOL just add racing fuel and 900rwhp eh...sounds easy

Seriously though, even 400rwhp is beyond the safe limit for a 3UZ...the skinny rods just aren't up to the task with any guarantee of reliability.

What have you had done to your internals, with what you have there it must have taken some serious mods?

Attachments

• Picture 030 2.JPG
    Picture 030 2.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Picture 141 2.JPG
    Picture 141 2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Picture 142 2.JPG
    Picture 142 2.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 217
Monty,

please check with Eric what he would suggest to do with the engine. I can tell you the 3UZ rods are the same as the skinny 1UZ rods, they will brake and mess up your nice 3UZ.
Please invest some $$$ to REALLY enjoy a twin setup.

I'm not sure if your asking about my set up or not. I'm using an early 1uz which has a stronger rod then the later 1uz-2uz-3uz rod. but I had a head gasket fail. when i took the motor apart it had twisted 2 of the stock 1uz rods. they were on their way out.
but my set up is from from a simple bolt on a couple of turbos.
Here is a link to a thread about my 1uz. i think there are pictures of the twisted early 1uz rods in there.

I'm not sure if your asking about my set up or not. I'm using an early 1uz which has a stronger rod then the later 1uz-2uz-3uz rod. but I had a head gasket fail. when i took the motor apart it had twisted 2 of the stock 1uz rods. they were on their way out.
but my set up is from from a simple bolt on a couple of turbos.
Here is a link to a thread about my 1uz. i think there are pictures of the twisted early 1uz rods in there.
what power lever did you lose your rods/hg at?