3URFE Engine Exposed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Gents,

We will have the final assembly by early next week. We are waiting for the main studs to come so we can install the whole thing together. Here are some pictures of the 6.0L. PM for futher details.

If you look closely, you can see that because the stroke was longer, the piston skirts have to be shortened, and requires a special "support" ring stacked on the bottom oil ring, as the piston pin is too close.

These mad scientists have been up to no good! I can hear the new 6.0 GTO owners crying in their beer already :17:

They cylinders need to have the block sleeves if the engine is to be boosted. They are like Honda's floating cylinders.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 15
A block saver can easy be made up..
My 330 stroked Ford has pin just in oil control ring like that!!
It's NO big deal if done right, some use a teflon plug that fits over pin hole
in piston.. It supports ring and no circlip issues..

In order to make this swap possible into my current TRD Supercharged 5.7 Tundra, what would I need? A stand alone engine management system? Fuel injectors? Fuel pump? Different radiator? Spark plugs? When can I see it in person? :)

Honestly it isn't a cheap swap... don't want to kill ideas here but to stroke the 5.7 involves A LOT to make it reliable.

Stock rods BARELY handle stock power/TRD blower so expect rods/pistons/custom rings/block guard/good piggyback+wideband+tune/injectors and the labor to make it all happen.

Very few will work on 3ur mostly because it's so new. But not impossible. If your totally set on doing it it's by no means out of reach... just a lot of cheese IMO for +0.3L but it's an amazing engine nevertheless!

Thanks for the info man.....:) As far as the pullies for the engine. will the stockers work or will I have to have some custom ones milled to certain specs? I wanna pump out more PSI on the SC, how much will this engine handle (the 6.0) ? Thanks.

No worries, I have heard of a few stock 3ur's with the original factory boost on the TRD blower snapping rods. If the rods were a little beefier and they were not the weak link then I could see maybe 2-3psi more? I would get a rising rate FMU and a walbro 255lph for the streach in fuel, let ECU take care of the rest. Any more than that and your maxing out the fuel system.

As for the 6.0L I don't really know it's ceiling, but if it's "built" with all the extras then possibly 14psi with a good tune? also without a block guard I wouldn't go over 9psi.

It was sold to a customer in Dubai. I can find out the latest status. Gutz had a chance to personally inspect the motor but somehow it didnt happen. Perhaps next time.

the buyer of the stroker was from dubai?? thats crazy, i guess there are no areas of the globe this forum cant reach. was his break in sucessful? i dont know why i expected a US buyer . :biggrin: