3URFE Engine Exposed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Can some pictures of the 3UR-FE motor get uploaded again. They seem to be gone along with A LOT of other pics on this site... whats up ...

Information and the details are goo. But Visuals/Pictures/Images go a long way and say a lot.

Can some pictures of the 3UR-FE motor get uploaded again. They seem to be gone along with A LOT of other pics on this site... whats up ...

Information and the details are goo. But Visuals/Pictures/Images go a long way and say a lot.

We had a crash a couple years ago and most of the pics that had been uploaded got de-synced from the posts they were indexed to. Now they randomly appear every now and then, and usually have little or nothing to do with the subject matter! It does make for interesting entertainment though.

I personally know the builder who made the stroker and he's still around and willing. It just comes down to demand. The piston/rod combo are VERY impressive. Im guessing to say they support 800+ bhp? He went so far as to change out all the tangeless bearings to a locking type bearing.

Gutz:

If your still salivating over a 6.0L stroker, ask Lex and he'll take care of you. Anything is possible.

I was interested in the UR until I saw how bit it was and how many of people I came across with Landcruisers running
them always blowing white smoke when pushed hard. Could have been the earlier models? either way still deciding
in terms of weight and size that the 3uz is what I need which also has a closed deck block for future upgrades.