2JZ NA out - 1uz in

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TuningHouse.co.uk

Can anyone help me with regards to looking for info on what i will need to keep from my mkiv supra when putting the 1uz in.

Radiator, ecu swap ?, dashboard elecs, alternator, etc etc - just need to know exactly what i need to keep with the 1uz so when i strip the Lex down i dont throw the wrong stuff

Thanks for any help

Mike

keep it ALL until you're finished - don't chuck ANYTHING away until it's fired up.

radiator and elecs should all be fine, the alternators should have compatible plugs, but their positions may be different, so you may have to extend the loom.

Yes but i am on a budget (to keep the missus happy).

Wanted to go down nice V8 sound route also, and my NA is 130000 miles up - and the auto box is ropey too - so i need a challenge

I am looking at SC for it too - rather than those nasty turbo things haha

Plus i brought the LS400 all in for £400 or about $600 so im quite happy :)

If i was going to put the engine straight in to my supra, with the auto box etc - would i need a sc400 sump pan and different engine mounts ?

Its a 91 LS btw, and a MK4 supra

Thanks for any help

Excellent thanks.

couple more questions (sorry), what year sc400 parts do i need, and do you guys know a good place to source the bits that ship internationally ? Or maybe make some dollar yourelves and send to me in the uk. (Worth a shot)

nothing can be done on a budget

by the time u sort out all the small fiddly bits its gets expensive

ive done afew 2j non to 2jzgte aristo
and have to add a fair few wires

best thigs is to remove both looms and sit them ontop of each other then see what u need to do

with mark4 supras they have either a 2j non and a 2jt and the loom is very similar
sc400 has similar style ecu plug and similar body plugs at the front left hand side of the engine bay

so once u sit the looms side by side u can figure out what all the wires do and then swap them over

nothing will plug straight in

i actually have done the reverse conversion

guy had a sc400 and i wired up a 2jz into it

i just realised u said u got an ls400
well they have all the plugs under the dash
the sc400 would have been much easier wiring job