2006 Sydney Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I won't be attending this year, but my engine has cleared quarantine and i should be getting it next week. Feel free to come around and have a gander. Will be located in Lansvale on the Hume Highway. (Ed you can punch me in the face and get those plug covers i promised you a year ago, hahaha.... actually, please try to restrain yourself, but if you can't i understand haha).

What do you mean "As long as you guys are sensible?. I seem to recall another Soarer cruise to the Hunter Valley where there was a demonstration put on in a car park. If that is what you guys call sensible then our meet will seem tame in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cobra :)
If you are talking about what I think you are, then that member was disciplined for his actions. He was almost permanently banned from the forum until he apologised. The reason I ask is because this is going to be the club's Christmas celebration, and it looks like we're going to be having it at a member's house.

There's no need for you to jump down my neck for merely asking. I wasn't implying that you all you fellows are complete hoons, but there IS always the possibility of one. I've never been to any of this club's cruises so please forgive my ignorance towards this subject.