2002 Gs430

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

2002-Aristo430

Do anyone know where to get supercharger for my 2002 GS430? Could somebody give me infos on Supercharger kit, Turbo-Charger kit or Twin-turbo kit on the GS430? I'm really want to modify my lexus and make it special and unique. Thanks for your help.

P.S. I'm new here and I'm really glad to be part of this community.

Thanks 4 that info, of course I'm going for a custom kit, and I already know what I want for my interiors... I just need more info on the supercharger kit by Rod Miller and by SRT (4 the GS430) I been 2 their sites... but they haven't been updated for a while?

P.S. I used to own a Black/Black 2000 GS400 .. (It's was very nice car) I know that the 400 is capable of a lot of things than the 430, but sooner or later there will be more things 2 be discover on the GS430.

Lextreme said:
If you are in LA. I know a shop can do it for you for about 6-7k complete.
LISTEN TO HIM!!!!

For real? A supercharger or turbo? This would make GS 400 replacement decision tougher but I then would lean towards a 430.

With 8 psi.. i would not suprise to see mid 300s....
If you are interested please contact my friend Danny Banh. He owns DB Performance Engineering. 626-571-7126. Tell him David P. refer you. He knows me very well.

Danny does high performance Mustangs, Vets, Crameros. (lol) & Vipers. He recently finished a custom supercharger kit for the Vipers. He also do lots of testing for Procharger (ATI). Matter of fact he is the guy who helped ATI developed the Nissan 350Z Supercharger Kit.

Lextreme said:
With 8 psi.. i would not suprise to see mid 300s....
If you are interested please contact my friend Danny Banh. He owns DB Performance Engineering. 626-571-7126. Tell him David P. refer you. He knows me very well.

Danny does high performance Mustangs, Vets, Crameros. (lol) & Vipers. He recently finished a custom supercharger kit for the Vipers. He also do lots of testing for Procharger (ATI). Matter of fact he is the guy who helped ATI developed the Nissan 350Z Supercharger Kit.
Slightly OT...
I remember reading about Danny Banh in Car Craft and Hot Rod. He ran a clean 60's Mustang at one of CC's Real Street Eliminator contests.

Wald SuperCharger

I found out that Wald Makes Super charger for Ls430 and Sc430 but not Gs430 i know that it would fit but the problem would be the ECU chip does anyone know wat i can do about this.

the Wald Supercharger Web
WWW.jonari.com

click on wald to take you there

Eddie,

Danny deals with high performance all the time. He does lots of testing for many companies. He is one of the top guys in performance community and his shop is about two minutes away.

Currently Danny is installing two units of MSD Ignition 6AL with a special curcuit he is making for me. Man is full of knowledge and great detail work.

Only mid 300s hp? That is not much of a gain from the factory 300hp. I thinking.. What is the best supercharger for the GS430 which reliable and highest hp & torque gain? or What is the highest stage available so far for the turbo or S/C kit ? (Keep in mind that factory is 300hp and 325 Lbs of torque; 5.8 sec for 0-60; 1/4 mile in high 13's and low 14's sec.) So anyone knows?

2002-Aristo430 said:
Only mid 300s hp? That is not much of a gain from the factory 300hp. I thinking.. What is the best supercharger for the GS430 which reliable and highest hp & torque gain? or What is the highest stage available so far for the turbo or S/C kit ? (Keep in mind that factory is 300hp and 325 Lbs of torque; 5.8 sec for 0-60; 1/4 mile in high 13's and low 14's sec.) So anyone knows?
Im dyin to know damn Gs430 dont have anything going for power