1ZUFE into Mitsubishi Delica

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lleksam

Hi ALL

First Thank you all the moderators that worked so hard getting my account verified, something went wrong while registering.

Im a semi retired Maintenance Engineer, my plan is to transfer a 1ZU into my 2wd Mitsubishi Delica
DSC_0138_zps48c2df1e.jpg

I have bought a road worthy 1994 LS400 100 miles from home and drove it back it ran real well, will be stripping engine and gearbox out in next month or so, I have also bought a SupraStick SS-V4 was on ebay at right time at right price, will do transfer make sure all is working well then look into a Eaton M112 for top,

DSC_0186_zps1d01aea0.jpg

If any one wants any bits off Lexus that i wont be using there here for collection and a pint

Thanks for reading

Steve

Steve, first of all, welcome to Lextreme and thanks for your perseverance. This has been quite a marathon for Rod & me, as well as David himself, getting Steve's membership activated.

We still don't know what happened, as others have joined the website well after Steve, and received their activation emails, and have posted!

Nevertheless Steve, you're here now, and we appreciate your interest and look forward to following your project.

I have removed engine and gearbox wiring loom and is all boxed up ready to send to Bushwhacker for him to work his magic on it, so I get back a almost plug and play loom, that I can modify to take the SupraShift auto/manual gearbox piggyback ECU and the Prins LPG injection setup with its ECU

Steve

Last edited:
just a quick update

bits back from painting, so could not resist a mock up, water pump, cam belt kit and head gasket set on order

wiring loom still away, but sure will be back soon

here is what it looks like, in Pontiac light blue metalic, its a lot lighter colour than i expected

DSC_0243_zpsgbwemoew.jpg

DSC_0249_zpswd8mdewa.jpg

DSC_0247_zpsrk7decy3.jpg

DSC_0248_zpspxahzpdp.jpg

Bit more of a update, all rebuilt, and back together with new water pump cam belt kit etc, Strange they dont include the gaskets for the water x pipes in a Gasket set??? when wiring loom gets back from bushwhacker will install that and think about fitting in Delica.

dsc_0257_zpswgamnkwo.jpg

dsc_0256_zpsrn1jmo7h.jpg

dsc_0252_zpspo4zgldu.jpg

dsc_0253_zps1yz3uvmx.jpg

A question if I may,=?

Did the Lexus come fitted with the oil cooler at the oil filter?

These are usually only on the Landcruiser version (2UZ)

Certainly looks nice.

been a good day for deliveries today, LOOM came back all modified ready to plug and play will fiddle tomorrow, Thanks BUSHWHACKER great job, the EGR blank lazer cut plates were ready too for collection from cutters, all nice in 5mm Stainless Steel, I found in Maplins some 20 pin male and female molex plugs for the LPG injectors I found a home for UNDER the inlet manifold out of sight the nozzles will go in under too, so there will be little of the LPG seen

DSC_0266_zps83ns2fu6.jpg

DSC_0264_zpst89aca9j.jpg

Last edited:
loom in place on engine, need to repair or replace lpg loom at moment just put 20 pin molex on LPG injectors because i cant get to plug in with inlet in place, but theres a awfull lot of wires even without lpg one, Bushwhacker made the LPG and Suprastic easier by identifying wires for me when he did the conversion to engine loom

DSC_0270_zpskaexru6u.jpg

DSC_0268_zps2uvptqg4.jpg

DSC_0269_zps2s4geegy.jpg