1uzfeswapkit.com Prices???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sietekk

I'm confused...

Has anyone noticed this vendor's prices just skyrocketed in the last couple of days? Just the W58 kit went up $180! I was also emailing them about clutch selection, and they offered a very nice deal for an ACT unit. I couldn't figure out how to select the clutch at the price offered on the website, and they just stopped responding after inquiring how to do that. It's been 6 days since I heard from them, and now their standard clutch price is up $200!

I've heard so many good things about them for so long, and we all often don't see that with other small time suppliers. That's why I want to do business with them, even though their response has been slow since they're very busy. However, I'm not made of money, and the "over night" $480 :eek: price increase of what I thought I was going to spend is going to screw up my budget. I'm afraid that even though I've been talking to them since April 23, they won't honor the original kit price anyways.

Does anyone know what's going on? Is there a better way to get in touch with them, and are they the kind of company that might consider honoring their original price in a situation like this? Is there another reliable parts supplier that is stocking these W58 conversion kits at the original price?

Thanks a lot for your help guys!
Mike

I've been busy with toyotafest and just got back. and the prices went up because the sale is over. Every year from january till the first weekend of may (toyotafest) I discount the parts. I already realizeyou were probably ready to order befor I left for long beeach so I will honor the quted prices :)

Thanks so much! That's really awesome of you. I didn't even know about the sale, but I probably completely missed a banner or something on your webpage. We'll be in touch soon. And yea, I guess Toyotafest would explain the lack of communication. I figured it was something like that!

Just wanted to clear this thread up by saying I got back in touch with these guys, and they were great. My dumb self just didn't realize they were at Toyotafest.

This is my first engine swap and car build, so I've been almost neurotic about getting everything right the first time. I know I was a very annoying customer because of that (and I do feel bad for that), posting here, harassing them with questions about clutches, and then getting them to honor the sale prices. However, they answered all my questions, helped me out, and didn't get annoyed with me at all. They made payment really easy through Paypal, and they offered to even go out of his way to get me a non-discountable clutch (the XTSS) at a price still cheaper than anywhere else. This is a great company willing to work with even the most difficult customers in a very professional way, and I'd recommend anyone else looking to do business with them to do so!

Mike