1UZFE..... what tranny?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nikos

OK
I,m new to this brillian Forum of this great Engine and I came from poland

I own a FJ80 with underpowered 3FE...... to cure this problem
I bought a complete 1UZFE...... :)

As I wrote in previous post have plan to transplant it to an FJ80 cruiser...... but I found few problems.......

I,m Asking you guys maybe you will help me which way to follow....

1.I want to mate it with a 440F.... the converter from a 3FE seems to go on to 1uzfe but the screw layout on it is different (much wider) cos the 3fe has bigger drive plate and now... I,ve heard stories that a converter is balanced with cranshaft? and unbalanced converter may damage the crank..... Is this true? it will be not easy job to mate it with this type converter......... few guys I went to with this problem said to move and weld new screw threads (these small pieces of metal) on my converter and mate it to 1uzfe drive plate..... what do ya guys think about that cos I don,t like that Idea.

2.Second way is..... I have an A340LE tranny with transfer from 4runner somewhere in garage...... I consider going this way but.
a.Will ECT work with this tranny?
b.How about gearing?
c.How will this tranny handle the power of 1UZ and weight Of an 80 ?
d. And finally will the 1uz adaptor plate from a341 fit a340

3.Buy a A343F from UZJ100 Mate if with 1UZ and same questions....
a.ECT
b.Gearing

Another way is to buy a 341 from LS and mate it with 80 transfer........ what do ya guys think about this idea......... especially the gearing....???

At this point I dont know what to consider.....
Hope ya will gonna help me
Soon I will post pics
Best Regards
Nikos

Nikos you may be happier with a 2uz for the LC80 application...more low end torque for the heavy 80 series...I am doing one look at my posts and link on this. I consiered the !uz for my 80 first but then came to the conclusion I would be much happier in the end with the 2uz in it

Get the LS 341 and use the bellhousing, torque converter, oil pump and input/planetary. Then the only issue is the wiring. Not sure about the 341 BH fitting the 440, but it should (the 341 BH fits the 340, plus I bought a Tundra BH and it also fit my 340 - I think V8 Tundra has 440 series?)