1uzfe vvti, how to ID if has Immobilizer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

vsh150

Hello all, i want to buy a 1uz vvti, but the seller dont know if has inmo or not, with the ecu part number can i know?

salutes

89661-50450 , 89661-50520 , 89661-3A590 are common ones I see with Immobilizer. I did a couple of GS400s and can't remember the part number off the top of my head. They also have immo

don't know, my catalog only shows it's applicable to some crown majesta. Probably non immobilized, that's only my guess

I have a 1UZ vvti ECU is 89661-3A590 - US17x which I want to run with a 4x4 manual trans, Anyone still around who can help me make this ECU work.

Toymods thread
https://www.toymods.org.au/forums/threads/74879-First-3UZ-FE-conversion-maybe,

( no you got beat- at least two times)
posts by Dumbass (Sideshows ID at the time and splatt Me- a long dead cats name. got to get more imaginative when joining forums. :rolleyes:

I had a search on ebay for the ECU by part number for years, it never came up. Must be more than oneout there if it was production.
As mentioned, car was sold new in Singapore, owner moved to NZ, car got junked there, I bought halfcut in Australia with full Lexus service record. 60Ks, only put 25K on since.
No immob, other keys didn't worry it.-Still 11 years on