1UZFE to the yota pickup need help thanks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rotarex

hello i have a 95 v6 5 speed and i want the V8 in there im getting a SC400 98-00 engine for $900 from a friend so its a good buy, my question is
i want to keep the 5 speed transmission
1. what clutch and flywheel do i use ?
2. where to get the adaptor in northamerica if not here where in aussy or can i make it ? i got a friends dad who is a cnc person
3. anyone got a list of the stuff or a link of all the stuff i need to complete this swap ?

thanks

the reason why i ask, i cannot look up my net in school so i decide to type this fast and read this post thanks again for understaning

P.S i need info for the 4*4 only

ok i got the adaptor info i need i might prolly make it my self or get a shop to make it for me anyone knows what clutch and flywheel i need? im really doing a compare to see what my total cost gonna be thats why im asking what parts i need, so ill see if its worth the 300hp compare to the easier swap 3.4L 5vz thanks

I did the same swap, same (r151) transmission with the 1uz in my 87 hilux. If I were you I would sell yer truck and buy one a year newer with the 3.4l but that doesn't answer your question.

I used the flywheel of a 3vz re drilled it to fit a 1uz then added a ring gear off another hilux flywheel and had it ballanced. I used a performance clutch for the 3vz 4-runner.

I made an adaptor out of 14mm steel plate, shure that may sound simple but If your paying some one to measure and make this just buy a bellhousing It'll cost you less money and probably be less headache.

If I were to do it again I would probably go with a 5vz and a TRD supercharger.

No mounts to make no electric fans stock a/c alt. and powersteering locations and just as much power the only problem there is they sound like crap. but you know that the 3vz is almost the exact same engine with crappier heads and intake.