1UZFE to a 2006 Nissan Xterra replacing VQ40 mating to a 6speed MT.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mosalf

Hey guys, i searched the forum but didn't find anyone doing the above probably because the VK56 swap is much more possible states side. However in Dubai, most of us have at one time or another come across a 1UZFE or 3UZFE swap into a Nissan Patrol 4500 series. The VK56 is available here but theres not much on the harness changeover, adaptor and clutch and flywheel. I will have to get everything from the US and install it in a shop and theres not much experience in terms of these swaps. So i have decided to do a LEXUS LS400 or LS430 swap.

My questions are
1] Should I do the LS430 or the LS400 (430 is more expensive by USD500.00)
2] for LS 400 the shop has a 97model non VVTI and a 99 Model VVTI. Which one should I go with. The shop is warning me that later on I would have some issues with the VVTI. Primary goal is for sand dune bashing we Dubai residents are known for...so the engine is going to be in high rpms and will be operating in over 105F mostly.
3] I heard the VVTI is motor is better and have more power and torque. reference www.themotorhood.com/themotorhood/2017/9/6/tuning-guide-how-to-modify-your-1uz-fe.

I look towards your guidance on this and am looking for a decent long term engine which later I will modify with chip, intake and exhaust and headers to create a sound and durable offroader. Look forward to your support.