1UZFE->S13 Swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

onevia nz

well im gaza from newzealand...........im in the 3rd month of my sumdinith?????build.
it is a 1UZFE powerd s13(factory sr20de) with a 180sx front convertion.iv made and fabbd up the engine mounts/brackets,runing a31 xmember-swaybar.s13 rack with r31 powersteering feed and return to pump.made a solid spacer to make up the diff in the lenth between the steering rack nuckle & conection to wheel.also made a custom stem pipe part to go around steering rack.have removed a/c and found a shoter belt (volvo-renault) that runs all pumps needed.
NOW....iv got the whole loom + the plug off auto box.
im needing to know what wires do what to power up ecu and nessasery engine parts.
photos of powersteer vacums to compair.
'' '' '' '' vacum to run break booster.
'' '' '' '' '' advice on running a fork and thrust bearing or the hydrlic? vertion
'' '' '' '' i al so have cut oil lines that went to sumthing????they close to pump.was like it from japan.
well that will do for now hope sum1 can help out with my build cheerz:confused:

There have been a few silvias done now. They fit nice. The cut oil lines are likely the hydraulic fan pump. I prefer to remove the pump. If you are not confident doing the wiring get someone who is to do it or flick it up to me and ill sort it. I prefer to use internal hydraulic release bearings.

There is a vaccuum port in the back of the plenium for the brake booster. some have it blanked so simply put the fittings in.
Cheers

what dash r u going to run
gets very costly if u want to get factory s13 dash to work accurately
tp get speedo tp wprk on an s13 with a different gbox than the std one
costs about 400 to get factory speedo to work
and 250 for tacho to be accurate
its only downfall to doing swaps in nissans
search the net for diagrams
and learn how to wire up relays etc
people say its a 7 wire install so cant be that hard hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

chers guys iv put it in shop today to be wired up.yusss,im not running a dash or spedo,noting that isnt needed has been biftd.
GLOVERMAN good info and clear to read thanks, not going to run the oil fan,so il get sumthing made to circulate it back to engine.