1UZFE Powered Airplane

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
thanks !!
and i have two t3 in stock!!so i dont have to strenthen the insides??great stuff,i makes cost and time much easyer!!i am runnig a after market ecu wich i must say works very well for me!!and i can run up to 7psi!!great,but how much hp will i get from the engine at 5500rpm??
thanks again for you help
micsa team

Misca,

Take some pictures of your engine or engine bay. Is that what you guys call it? Anyway, I think a supercharger would alot easier. This supercharged Soarer used my Vortech V1 supercharger. Perhaps this would be an easier route.
attachment.php

David,
I didn't know you had supercharged an SC as well as your previous LS setup. That looks amazing. You had managed to keep most other things in stock beside the battery that had to be relocated.

No I dont have a SC supercharged. I sold my prototype bracket for George and he put together the system. I have the bracket in autocad.

hi all,
we use 93 or 95 octane fuel!
thanks for the pic on the blower,but i think i dont have space for her!!
here is a pic of the first stage of installation and the reduction box,but with no insides!!i will take pic today of reduction box complete for you!
and also you can see the exhaust system!

here is three planes ready for the awesome V8 power!!
and as you can see we are busy with the installation of another one again!!
it take alot of time and hard work,but when it is done,what a pleasure!!

here is a pic with the engine in and with basic wires to get hare started!!now you can see the exhaust and reduction box nicely!!
and you can also see the radiator under the engine!!
yes she starts and runs like a dream!!now we are busy with finishing her up on the wire side and getting the fuel lines neat!!

last one today!!!!
the otherside!!!
here you can see everything,from the engine mounts to the exhaust and radiator!!as you can see we have cut the throttle body because we have no use for traction controll!!!and make conecting easy!!
hoped that all of you have ejoyed the pics,sorry for the long wait!!
and all your in put will be great!!
thanks again form all of us here at micsa

I see you have ditched the flywheel as with most aero engines, and it looks like you use a kevlar belt drive or similar?
Also, what do you use for a backup system for the engine. For example, if the battery is faulty and a cell colapses and the battery complely dies, will the EFI still work?
I have seen EFI plane engines with dual computers alternators and batteries to get around this.

Lex is right, you really need a new header setup! I dont know if you want to deal with the USA, but I bought a set of headers for 199.99 US dollars (THATS CHEAP) if you need help purchasing a pair let me know and I can buy them and send them too you.

Jeff

thanks jeff!!but i am now busy with new headers for turbo and none turbo,it is what the customer wants!!just taking me lots of time!!the headers yous see are standard and was the best for me at that time!!must show you the new ones!!

back up systems???yes and no!!
first were do you see a car with two efi's and two batteries and two altinators and most of all two saprk plugs!!hell that beats me!!
i have a lot of faith and work manship is go and it is the year 2006 and not 1958 anymore!!other wise i must run a carb and magnitoes!!
yes aircraft is a risk and all aircraft are the same!!make sure the insurance is up todate!!
the aircraft was at a airshow this past weekend and flew there and back like a dream!!
and the best of all is that we won first prise for best auto convertion!!!!
well done to all you guys for your help and in put and gotech and most of all the micsa team!!

thanks and sorry!!
but just been so hecktic!!and i real like you guys in put!!
i am have new headers made and hope that thay will be better,once i have received then i will show you!!i have so many enqueries about the engine over here from magazines and this web site!!people just cant belive it!!
thanks again and all the best

the micsa team

Great Job!
What kind of prop are you turning? What is your best rate of climb?

Do you have the Ignition coils, drive belts, injectors, and turbo life limited?

What is the weight of your engine's configuration?

Are the motor mounts focused to the engine's dynamic movement with a prop?

A&P/IA - Aircraft Inspector for Raytheon for 4 years

hi thanks for the great words,
and here is some answers for your questions!!
the prop i am using is ivoprop 3blade,
rate of climb is 1300fpm at 6000 feet,
all items have limited life,but we are busy with test to see how long the items last and what time is the best for service and renewal!!example coils 500hrs and spark plugs 500hrs and timing belt 200hrs that is what we fore cast,but like what we say,we are still testing all items!!
the engine mounts are on four points now and the new ones will be on six points duew to the loading and gyro effect on the prop!!the mounttinh are round and aim to balance motor and prop line.
i hope you find the info ok,and if you have any questions or advice please feel free to comment!!

thanks the micsa team

thanks peter,

we love the plane too!!
the name is PACEMAKER.
we are busy build 4 now and have orders for 6,
all 4 will be using the 1uzfe v8 and one will be using a io-470 aircraft engine and the last one will be running on a diesel engine!!
the work is just so much and nice,all is made to custom spic inside,from standard instruments to glass cockpits!!
the people here are crazy about this plane,the shape is awesome and so is the price!!cant wait to get a awesome website up and running for her!!
thanks for all your support and help,
best regards,

the micsa team