1uzfe into BJ70

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
When i had it tuned I was using the log style headers from an old crown I think, did the job to get me going. Now im using stainless steel headers for a Tundra or a 100 series Landcruiser. Its 2 inch twin pipes all the with no balancer or x pipe and one muffler on each side.
Yep its the 3b radiator, I got a cap welded on the top tank and got the bottom pipe moved to the other side. If its working hard for a wile, mudpulging or shingle piles it does warm up a bit but nothing too silly. It has a 16inch electric fan sucking the air.Normal driving the temp sits round the 82-85. I have a trd 71deg thermostat to put in, But I havent had the time to do

yea Im using the same booster, with the clutch booster there seems to be 2 types for the 3b era and anothe type from 1990 onwards.
1. booster inside the dash
2. booster inside engine bay
3. smaller newer style

They all fit to the holes on the firewall. I had the one that stuck out in the engine bay which made it very tight to get to the spark plug on that corner.
If i did it again with the 5 speed I would have changed to the in dash booster for the extra room.
I must say been auto the headers fit with no problems (no clutch fork) less stuff in the engine bay and very driver friendy

By how much did you move your original H55F gearbox forward ? Did you move the actual X-member or just drill 2 additional mounting holes through it ?

Last edited:
Offhand I think it was 65 or 70mm and it was a tag welded onto the x-member. With holes drilled into that. Makes a nice fit into engine bay and still been able to get to the bellhousing bolts from above