1uzfe into BJ70

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Looks like the 60 series here..very doable and has the bigger diffs..and I'd say has the H55f box aswell but can't confirm it..it'll say on the body tag which you have..good luck with the swap and keep us posted..cheers

1uzfe into bj60

Thanks Freeman for the pics; they will surely come in handy once the swap gets underway. And thanks Big for the encouragement. Will keep you guys posted.

Best regards.

Its been a while from my last update, Ive made a few changes and got some more things done. I now have bull bars front and back, took me three goes to make me happy with the the way look. Ive got rubber flears round my gards. Brakes and power steering hooked up. But one of the better changes is Ive changed my inlet manifold to one with a intercooler and a over size crank pully. So with a bit of luck Ill have round about 10 psi. Pics on the way when I can sort my cam out

Is been a longtime comeing but with a bit of luck tonights the night it gets fired up. The motor turns over well had a fuel leak but have that sorted, and best of all the electrics didnt go bang lol. Ive had three late nights and the weekend, will post again tonight with some pics.

Well today was a good day in the garage, at 820 pm nz time it fired up:439: . Runs like dream and blows a flame out the manifolds after you feed it the fat.
Im yet to take it for a drive, now that its going I can tidey up all the wires.

Attachments

• 4wdmotor.jpg
    4wdmotor.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 253
looks awesome.:006: . did you upgrade the injectors? and are u still running the factory ecu..? It's all i can think of.looks way cool and the power would be awesome..I think you gotta put it on youtube mate:smoker:

hello everyone, I still have alot of work to do on the truck but Ive had two small drives. I drove frome 0ne garage to the other just puteing in 3rd gave it the fat and it just slowed down leveing two lines of dirt with chrap going everywhere. I took it round the block to see whats it like on the road, I had some old guy shakeing his head at me lol. 1st and 2nd gears are low 3rd and 4th have a **** load of snot.

Im runing standard injectors at the mo and a micro tec comp. Im a few weeks im gona get it tuned then i`ll see how the injectors are.

Its taken ages but things have been on the move. Im runing 3sge non turbo mr2 injectors 312cc (pink tops) Has had a dyno tune 166.2 kw or 222.8 hp at the wheels and boost is 8.5psi. I have a pic and a vid to come when i can upload.

Its been a wile and more work has been done. Been makeing bull bars and rock sliders. With new shocks and spring over done

Attachments

• sml01.jpg
    sml01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 24
  • sml02.jpg
    sml02.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 17
  • sml03.jpg
    sml03.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 18
I havent posted in a wile, Trucks finshed if you can say a projects finshed.
Im sick of the manual gearbox and going auto in that process at the mo.

Attachments

• PICT0156.jpg
    PICT0156.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 24
Great truck and very cool build.

Did you use the stock 3b clutch etc that was in the truck ? Which flywheel did you use ? How is the stock radiator holding up ? Excuse all the questions but my 11/83 BJ42 LX is very close to your original 85 BJ70 ito mechanicals etc :)

Hi there, I used the dellow kit. It came with cast bell housing motor to gearbox flywheel clutch and fork. flywheel is 9.5 inch clutch pressure plate is from a falcone and the clutch part is off a hilux.
I haven't seen in person other kits but rate this one about 7/10.
It now has an auto in it from a lj78 landcruiser pardo, oil pump in the auto was swapped over from one in the 1uz auto with mabe a few other parts changed over.

Thanks for the mail - much appreciated. In the video it looks as if you are still running the 3B radiator ? Is it still holding up ok ? 222whp is way past awesome ! What zaurst setup are you running ? It sounds very "reserved" in the video, which is exactly what I am looking for :)