1uzfe into BJ70

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

freeman20b

Hi im starting off with a 1985 bj70. Has been off the road for about a year due to alot of 4x4 action down at the river and isnt looking the best.
I have my lexus motor
38inch super swampers

hey Freeman,where did you get the wheel spacers..? I'm trying to source some @ 25mm or 28mm to be exact as these are max we can use for cert.
And for bigger photo's use a better camera and shrink them..all I can think about. Cheers

LOL you may have bought the ones I was thinking of:laughing: ..and yes you will either have to get another set OR just put them on when you need them and take them off for cert and warrants..:fest06: Cheers

I got my bellhousing kit last week from dellow auto in aus. Looks great, I just need more time to spend on the truck.
Ive changed the water pump, cambelt and cut off the oil pump on the front and stuck a plate on.
Got rid or the traction control and the emission control and some water pipes.

what part number from dellows is your bell housing and spacer adaptor..?just for reference for others and If i need to change bell housing later on,i know this will work 100% without any horsing around..cheers

I had a look at my catalogue. It showes a kit with everthing you need or you can order it sepetley. They ask what year your truck is, what motor was on the gearbox, how many sphine and how long the shaft is. The best way is to give them a call or fax.

I have a samaa update. My truck is going Lextreme I came across a M90 supercharger and just had to have it. Ive sorted most of the electrics everythings going 12V. The motor is going in January.
Cant wate to get this thing going.

Ill have some pics up when i can sort the cam out. The motor and box has also been moved forward about 65mm. It has given lots of room and the motor sits level.

Ive got a few pics to put on here. The gold block changes the angle of the oil filter and now will face forward. Then theres the engine mounts very nice, didnt do that myself. Also the gearbox mount . The supercharger just clears the bonnet. Ive still got to do something with the oil pan but will do later on when its runing. Im geting the paint out in a few weeks with a pic or too

Bit of an update. My truck is in more bits that when i satred lol. Ive got the body hanging from the roof of the garage. Ive painted the front and given the bottom a coat of underseal, even gave the seat a coat when the newspaper blew away. its going back togeather in a week or so when I have freetime (dont get much).