1uzfe into 1995 Isuzu Kb260

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Rodeo on these shores I think. RWD ute if memory serves correct as I seem to remember the Isuzu utes badged as such in NZ in the early '90s before everything got rebranded as "Holden"

Yep.

One you'd like is a 4wd model, an Isuzu MU (or Holden Frontera on these shores), Has a little Eaton M112 on the top of it and was a gutless slug until someone that will remain nameless went and had a little play under the lid and made it worse until it gets tuned again. Then it will go like a shower of sh!t.. Look here

http://www.brakefabricatorswa.com.au/frontera

And contact Andy as to how to put it in. He will likely tell you to contact me as to how to make it go. Andy is reconstructing his website but I can give you afew pointers for a Toyota driveline

Much obliged for the info... A question however that begs asking though, would be easier to remove the cab from the chassis in order to facilitate fitment of the engine and tranny or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Here is a sneek preview of the new heartthrob of my pickup...

Attachments

• IMG-20120328-00701.jpg
    IMG-20120328-00701.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 22
Much obliged for the info... A question however that begs asking though, would be easier to remove the cab from the chassis in order to facilitate fitment of the engine and tranny or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Here is a sneek preview of the new heartthrob of my pickup...
Pierre, I am about to have a 1UZ transplanted into my Prado 90 by a guy named Mark Watson in Springs. He is an absolute blooming marvel at this sort of thing. If you are interested and he does not mind (I'm sure he won't) I can send you his e-mail address.
I own a 1996 model KB250 D/C 4x2 and will be very interested to see how your conversion develops!

Hallo Pierre!

Het jy toe reggekom? Ek het 'n 1995 Isuzu kb200 swb en beplan om die selfde roete te stap as jy. Kry my v8 by lexusv8conversions in pta noord. Hy is klaar gediens en hulle voorsien die ecu vir die enjin en ratkas. Jy moet hom net maak pas, radiator verander na 'n 3core met elektroniese fans en jou propshaft laat verander. Hulle kan alles vir jou doen, maar dan raak dit duur.+-60k

Hoop dit help!

1uz swap into isuzu kb260

Hallo Renier,
Dankie vir die inligting, op hierdie stadium van die geveg sit ek met tye veel uitgawes en te min inkomstes..... Dis mos maar suid afrika vir jou......

Ek is egter op soek na 'n goeie 2de handse "power steering box" vir my bakkie. Daarmee saam probeer ek nog spaar vir 'n spitronics "lexus kit" en "gearbox management" stelsel.

Sodra ek dit bekom het sal ek voortgaan met die ombouing.

Sal jul op hoogte hou van die verloop van sake.

:confused:Hi everyone,

After ages it seems that i will now complete my project.
I have a question though.....
I bought a lexus auto shifter that am going to install in my bakkie. All shifters that i saw at my junkyard have cables attached to them, yet the gearbox (standard 1uz) has a metal rod connected to the shift link on the gearbox itself. Can anyone please assist with schematics, diagrams or pictures regarding the auto shift linkages on the lexus ls400. Any additional info on this issue would also be highly appreciated.
Regards

Pierre.