Wanted 1UZFE injectors 251cc wanted

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Im not really in any rush for them. the motor isnt in the car yet and i was planning on getting it all sorted as is first. Definately in the next month or so. I also wanted to get them all checked and cleaned before they went in.
How long till you get your replacements and how much will you be looking at?

well my injuecotrs are good and clean, they were cleaned and put in and the motor has not yet been run, my replacements are $500AUD so i would be looking for about the $300ish AUD mark

well if you think $300 is too expensive make me an offer, and i will be pulling these out as soon as i can get enough cash to grab my new ones

If you still need, I have a set for $100 shipped. They came out of my 1UZ that was running just fine before it was rear ended. You can clean and balance them if you like but I doubt they need that.

Let me know.

Thanks anyway T70

Thanks anyway T70,

Not for me.

Curry has sent me a set of 251's, although it has been almost 3 weeks :thinking:. I think they will be about as much of an upgrade as my stock ecu will handle going by the 20% rule, And dont want to upgrade it

Still didn't get them yet??? I'm gonna dig up the tracking number for you and see whats up.