1uzfe beachbuggy

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Dante

phone pictures 254.jpg

I have built a beachbuggy using the 1uzfe and auto out of a 91 soarer. I mated the auto up to a surf transfer case and ran the tail shaft back to a pajero independent rear end. The front end I built a twin a arm suspension to give it a better ride .I am running the factory ecu that has been mines chipped it came with the front cut that i bought .The buggy probably weighs about 1000kgs,power to weight ratio is good theres plenty of wheel spin .This is the first time I have posted hopefully the attached image will be shown this is all new to me.I will post more pictures if it works.

attachment.php

that is awesome. got anymore pictures.

phone2 012.jpg Here I have used a pajero back end the diff is a 9.5 inch diff that I turned upside down inorder to go forward instead of reverse.Its ratio is 4.3 I have given it a good hiding and it seems to hold up well.phone2 011.jpgThe air intake I spun around and faced it forward for better air flow ,its sounds mad at full revs . I am going to strip it down and paint it soon so I will take some better photos of the build.I will put some footage of it running on you tube soon.