Vendor 1UZFE, 2UZFE and 3UZFE Valve Springs available

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Gents,

We have done lots of research on this. My engine builder and I came up with these springs. They are rated at 82 lbs seat pressure and 123 lbs lift pressure at stock cam lift. Please see data below. These springs will work on ALL UZFE engines from 1990-2006.

We have them available for our members at $200 per set (32 springs). We will sell them at $250 per set in the future. Shipping will be $10 to anywhere.

These springs will work with stock retainers, locks and cams. These springs even work with modified 2uzfe cams with .400" lift. (stock is .310 lift") without coil binding.

lextreme-valve-springs.jpg

Below are some pictures of the springs. The last two pictures show the spring compressed rate at 1.360" (which is seat pressure). The rate of life for these springs is 140 lbs.

Looking good Dave.
Is the shippind $10 anywhere in USA or anywhere in the world..?
I would be interested in a set. I was origainlly going to use the 2JZGTE ones thats in Tutorials on the main page. But if these are same size etc EVEN BETTER!!

Judd.

hmmm. stock springs only allow 8.4mm lift for coilbind @ 0.925

how exactly does a spring that coilbinds 0.025" earlier allow for 10mm lift? i think youll find that spring above would allow for approx 7.8mm lift which is 0.2mm greater than stock

youd need a significantly different spring to run to +10mm lift