Parts 1uz vvti intake manifold and throttle body

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
E

ed_ma61

as in title...

ive got x1.5 complete intake manifolds complete with ACIS port butterflies and activation mechanisms etc. also includes one LARGE 75mm throttle body with drive by wire, traction control etc etc. the drive by wire bit is broken, but easily unbolted and converted to your normal calble/linkage activation.

parts_sale_mar09_0001.jpg

parts_sale_mar09_0002.jpg

parts_sale_mar09_0003.jpg

parts_sale_mar09_0005.jpg

these parts are good to uses as is for a stock application, or can be modified for itb's or some other funky throttle/manifold adaptation.

also good for 2uz engines for people wanting to shorten/lower the intake length for space or performance reasons

AUD$300 ono + shipping

happy to ship internationally, pick-up available in sydney
[email protected]

cheers
ed

not dragging up from the dead, i only posted it yesterday

i can probably organise shipping for about $50 if youre interested? call it 350 posed and ill cover whatever the difference is? ill arrange a courier through a mates work

cheers
ed

yep its all oem un modified, so will work fine with the oem ecu etc. plug and play

yup, been sent via courier through a mates work account

can get con note details if required etc

my email has been misbehaving, and work internet acces has alsos been unreliable this week, sorry i didnt see your correspondance

cheers
ed

edit, and yup email still awol:

Can't connect to MySQL server on '10.3.67.254' (4) in /usr/local/ndn-squirrelmail/plugins/dreamhost_virtualhosts/setup.php on line 292
1044: Access denied for user 'squirrelmail'@'192.168.10.0/255.255.255.0' to database 'dreamhost'