Parts 1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Clean400

All Prices are Shipped Price

• AEM FIC 8 $350
  • AEM Failsafe Wideband BRAND NEW $200 (worth $300)
  • NX Maxmizer 4: Progressive nitrous controller $275 BRAND NEW (worth $400)
  • GTspec Rear Strut Bar BRAND NEW $140
  • Denso Supra TT F/P BRAND NEW $140
  • Used Kyosan (Denso copy) 280 high flow Supra TT F/P used $40 works perfect
  • Titan Line Lock Kit BRAND NEW (http://www.titanmotorsports.com/tmslinelockkit.html) $150
  • Two Jeniko Nitrous Bottle Brackets for easy removal of bottles + Nitrous tool BRAND NEW $150 (worth $250)
    WNP66bMl.png
  • Tweaked performance patch harness for Supra, SC400 (use to connect to aftermarket ECU) BRAND NEW $140
  • Complete Bolt on Nitrous System. Nano Nitrous, Zex Bottle, Bottle Opener, Pro Shot Solenoids, Custom SC400 Solenoid bracket, Zex Window Switch, Zex TPS, Bottle brackets, dynotune nitrous switch panel. $700 (worth way more, will bolt directly on to your SC400 or any car. Good for 150whp with single fogger)
    See my Nitrous Thread
  • Vortech V3 Si Supercharger Kit with Electric Fan Conversion for SC400 $1500 see below

Centrifugal Supercharger Build:

Vortech V3 Si (worth over $2000 alone)
superchargerrebuilds.com with a mechanical seal. Cost for the rebuild kit was $225.

Bypass Valve: Audi TT and Porsche 710N Bypass Valve

Part # 06A 145 710 N

$(KGrHqFHJBUFHJ4Y9Bd3BRyhIQoOY!~~60_12.jpg

This is what the mustang guys use to upgrade the bypass valve that comes with the vortech kits. The 710N has metal internals and is great bang for the buck. Only $50!

Dual Electric Fan Conversion:

Unfortunately for the SC400, the dual electric fan conversion is needed for space reasons. I don't think it's needed for the LS400 though. The stock fan setup of the SC400 is great, high flow and reliable so it's a shame to take it out. I had to do a lot of research to find a good bang for the buck setup. A lot of the shroud kits out there are not well rated by the Supra community except for one which is pretty pricey, it actually uses is300 fans which are really good.

In the end I ended up going witha two 14" Zirgo ZFU14S setup.
$T2eC16RHJHIE9nyseHDCBRsYsLRu3Q~~60_12.jpg

This dual Zirgo setup was well recommended by the supra community. Plenty of people use these two fans without a shroud, so I will be going down this route. Total cost for the two fans was $260

The fan controller I ordered was Flex-A-Lite 31163. This is a variable fan controller that has a lot of nice features for the money. It has good reviews online. Cost was $165

$(KGrHqJHJCYE9sS-(OFzBPhdOvrgMg~~60_1.jpg

LS400 Fan Bracket and Pulley

This is needed for the fishbracket.
lexus_ls400_1992_fan_bracket_oem_16307_50011_1630750011.jpg

Cost was $57 shipped online.

The Pulley does not come with the fan bracket. The part number for the pulley is 16371. I ordered this from Lexus of South Atlanta for $70 shipped. That was the cheapest price I could find it.

fan_pulley.jpg

Spacers and Metal Bracket

6 pieces @ $7.31/piece
Stainless T-304/304L
Seamless Tube
0.75" x 0.12" x 0.51"
Cut to: 4.1339"
-------------------------------------------------
1 piece @ $86.33/piece
Mild Steel A36
Hot Rolled Plate
0.25"
Cut to: 24" x 36"

Also ordered a plate of mild steel to make a copy of my friend's fishbracket. Total cost $168 from onlinemetals.com (this plate of steel that I'll sell you will have the template of the fishbracket traced on to it. You will have to cut it yourself).

Ordered two packs of 5 grade 8 bolts for $20. Only need 6 but they came in packs of 5.
Grade 8 Hex Cap Screw Bolts 7/16-14X5" 5PC

Ordered this MAF Sensor adapter. $23

$(KGrHqJ,!owFBY!tqpzjBQjwMlhNEw~~60_57.jpg

Lextreme EGR delete kit off of a clublexus member. $90

P1080043.jpg

EPa1MjW.jpg

Disregard the Harness from this image. Selling it separately from the Supercharger kit. Also there are probably a lot of little parts I'm forgetting that will be included.

All of these misc parts cost me about $2800 to get to my door. The supercharger kit can be yours for $2000 shipped to your door. All the parts are brand new and still in their box. The only thing that is used is the supercharger.

Reason for selling everything is that I'm moving across the country. Keeping the SC though :thumbup:

p4mgqbFl.jpg

eNfrRZ2l.jpg

y0emQaEl.jpg

3NMLL4el.jpg

EYvL0m5l.jpg

mpMxY1Ml.jpg

Also selling full nakamichi sound system with sub bracket (no sub), amp, two sc400 radios, SC400 phone, 2 SC400 CD Changers, 92 high beams (if anyone wants this its a heavy box so I'd have to sell it for $100 shipped)

514-978-1890 David.
[email protected]
Text, Call, PM. email me if you're interested.

Last edited:
How much for JUST the V3 head unit? I do not need the electic fan conversion at all.

Does the V3 need a rebuild?

Also, how much for the spacers?

Also, are you shipping from Canada? their will be customs fees attached to the parts.

I'll sell you the V3 Si with the rebuild kit for $875 shipped. I can ship it from the US and bite the duty charge for you. I live close to the NY border.

The rebuild kit is from http://www.superchargerrebuild.com/ with a mechanical seal.

Only the seals need to be changed but I ordered the whole rebuild kit.