1uz to auto V6 tranny

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uzdumbdumb

Hey guys
I'm looking at buying a Hilux surf chassis that's been modded to take GQ patrol diffs! owner has a 1kz set in for mock up.i would be putting a 1uz with a V6 surf auto behind it.are the driveshaft outputs on the correct size? and which auto V6 trans bolts right up? going auto because a.cheap. And b. I drove mate's manual 1u and the clutch pedal was horrible!he even said he would go auto next time! Cheers guy's

Hey guys
I'm looking at buying a Hilux surf chassis that's been modded to take GQ patrol diffs! owner has a 1kz set in for mock up.i would be putting a 1uz with a V6 surf auto behind it.are the driveshaft outputs on the correct size? and which auto V6 trans bolts right up? going auto because a.cheap. And b. I drove mate's manual 1u and the clutch pedal was horrible!he even said he would go auto next time! Cheers guy's
Side*

Any A series Toyota RWD or 4wd transmission can have bellhousings bolted up however I always check the input shaft length to ensure correct penetration into the torque converter. If the input length isnt correct I swap in a input shaft , pump and front clutch pack from the 1uz trans. Other options is converting the 1uz trans to 4x4.