1uz swapped into a 91 4runner?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Misterchan

I have a friend who owns a 2jz powered sc300 and said he would help me out on getting every part i would need and help me with swap because he did his swap himself and has the connections. The main issue would be the equipment, I wouldn't know where to start other than gutting it and removing the everything.. And then there's money, but that's where he comes in with his connections ;)... I have nothing but time but, unfortunately, that time AND money is spent wasted on a 99 durango(still runs) and its many problems it came with since i got it. Plus im not really even a dodge fan.. I'd prefer chevy but can't say no to a free car... Or 2. LOL!! Lucky guy, am I right?. :cool:

ANYWAYS, I have this 4runner that is owned by my brother and has just been sitting in middle of our driveway without a working engine.. :mad::mad:It has a new transmission but forget that, he doesn't want it, but i like it and want to make it a project. SO, has anyone ever completed this swap and would like to share with a rookie? Or would I be better off with a 2jz swap?