1uz swap kit is this any good...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
if you send me both the supra loom and the 1u loom i can make a plug in harness
only prob is the expense of the freight

ive done about 20 2jz turbos into 94 96 supras
yrs is a series 4 isnt it
if u want everything to work properly it will get expensive
u will need a signal multiplier since your car has a 6 cyl tacho and 1uz is 4 cyl tacho
and u need to sort out the air con aswell and the power steering solenoid too

Given the reliability of some of the characters that have been selling 1UZ swap components from their garages, and the dubious quality of their products, there's no way I would buy anything from a website like that until I knew who was behind it. A couple of these characters have gotten such a bad rep, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't close down their original website, and reopened under a different name, perhaps like 1uzfeswapkit.com?

Interesting thing about that 1uzfeswapkit.com website, there's no contact telephone number or email, and nothing about the owner, no testimonials, etc. Just a few photos and a button to push so you can send them money. Hmmmm. :eek:

I'd be equally as careful with the Thai stuff, although frankly speaking, you'd probably get better quality from the Thai's than from the local yokels.

Have a look at some of the experiences people have had with vendors of swap components in this area: http://www.lextreme.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Caveat Emptor

their phone number is right on their contact page
209-846-1157
give them a call (i did)
they seem like there on the level
my mounts i ordered from them should be here by friday

I stand corrected, at least about their phone number.

The first time my browser hit their Contact page it was blank (probably due to our less than stellar internet connection here in the Sahara.) When I refreshed the page, up came the phone number.

Good luck with your purchase, and be sure to let us know the outcome, good or bad.

The solid steel mounts on that site are from my design. You can get the CAD drawings from my site for free and just take them to your local fabricator. It cost my $40 in steel to have them made. Not sure if this site even includes the shims from my plans. Would have been nice if he'd at least given credit for using my design per the CC license.

hey mike thats what the internet is for
i got sick of helping on forums because half my info was handed out and i lost work
this is y i never hand out any diagrams these days as most are my own hand drawn
the interent is a great thing but sometimes its not
once someone has the info it can multiply by thousands in afew days
end of the day its a low form of piracy sort
and no one gets thanked any more so these days its more fun being a smart ass heheheheheheheh

yes i recieved the mounts
the ones i ordered were the set for 150
they look great and seem quite strong, ill be installing them as soon as i get the rest of my trans kit from jake

The solid steel mounts on that site are from my design. You can get the CAD drawings from my site for free and just take them to your local fabricator. It cost my $40 in steel to have them made. Not sure if this site even includes the shims from my plans. Would have been nice if he'd at least given credit for using my design per the CC license.

Actually I pulled the numbers from my cmm at work, from the factory mounts. I saw the Cad you had posted and they the only thing I copied was the likeness which is very very generic. Other than that the cad file you posted was abyssmally drawn. And.... If you had actually gone through my build thread on supramania you would have already known all of this.

and here's something to prove my point. ask anyone that's purchased my solid mounts to measure my mount against your drawing. Big differences. They just look similar because of the very generic design. Even IJ's mounts for his ls1 could be mistaken for one of these.

Last edited:
Actually I pulled the numbers from my cmm at work, from the factory mounts. I saw the Cad you had posted and they the only thing I copied was the likeness which is very very generic. Other than that the cad file you posted was abyssmally drawn. And.... If you had actually gone through my build thread on supramania you would have already known all of this.

and here's something to prove my point. ask anyone that's purchased my solid mounts to measure my mount against your drawing. Big differences. They just look similar because of the very generic design. Even IJ's mounts for his ls1 could be mistaken for one of these.

I did go through the thread. You actually did credit me in there within the first couple of posts. I read the post about the CMM and it didn't work since the angle difference is at the end of the stock 1UZ mounts. I also saw some small differences in your purple pair you made. It still appears you got started from my design which without it would have taken you a few more minutes to mock up your own since yes, they are generic ;) I've never asked for money for any of my stuff, people just need to give credit even if only part of the design was used.

That sounds very accurate!
The first mount I made for Ihyru is the one in the photo, and it's the only one that's made of 3/8" & 1/4" steel, I ended up doing the entire construction out of 1/2" steel, and I used the base plate numbers taken from the cmm'd mount for the final product.

Hi guys my name is Fana and I have only recently joint the forum .I stay in South Africa and I run a workshop doing all kind of mods .I can supply a casted bolt on CNC machined Bellhousing from a 1UZFE to any Toyota box ie w58 or r154 .My housing use normal clutch fork and throw out bearing with a clutch kit normaly used on the KZTE engined HILUX ( 260 mm dia ).I normaly supply the complete kit with a new CNC machined steel flywheel ,bellhousing , clutch kit ,slave cylinder , pilot shaft bearing clutch fork and the fine thread allen cap screws to bolt it to the engine . I will post some photos . Any body who is interested can mail me on fanavanzyl @ gmail.com