1UZ overheats, no power, no codes..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I was refering to the SP2 pulse , not the Vss(SPD) pulse. Is it two or four?

To get data you will need to wire the under dash diagnostic plug and attach a suitable scanner.

That speed sensor has a four prong rotor on the output shaft, although I haven't tested the sensor function. Suffice that the tranny did shift, and never threw a code when it was in it's donor vehicle.

I don't think I'd go through the trouble of wiring up a live data system for the engine. Maybe a simple Arduino sketch or something to monitor an individual component or three, but I've already got enough wires to sort out under there as it is.

So it passed California smog at the referee almost without issue. I had to go back a second time for basically no reason, but it passed.

So I'm getting down to the 02 sensors or the AFM. I only have a digital multimeter, but measuring voltage from the primary 02 sensors at warmed up at idle is giving me between less than a tenth of a volt. Granted it bounces around quite a bit, that voltage seems pretty low. Is there a good way to test those things before I shell out a couple hundred bucks for new ones?

Also I unplugged the AFM, and it idles up only a few RPM's, so little it has me wondering if it even idles up at all. With it plugged in, (standing on the brakes) flooring it I hit the stall on the converter but the truck wont budge. If I unplug the AFM, and hit the gas I can skid the front tires up my driveway, even with the E-brake set.

Out on the road, it is a little stronger with the AFM unplugged, but I wouldn't say it's a lot, nor the "normal" that many report when unpluging the AFM.

I'm thinking that the 02 couldn't really cause the truck to have so little power, or to run so hot. So I'm thinking that I should replace the AFM and see if that cures me.

I really hate buying a used one on Ebay, because there is no way to know if the things are actually working the way they should...of course every seller says they are though. Any ideas as to where I should get a new one? Or does anyone have one they have personally tested to be working like it actually should, that you'd like to sell?