1UZ no sparks issue?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
i want to take the time to thank everyone who has contributed to my situation. I have solve the problem. =) and it feels pretty good.

after so many attempts and troubleshooting in circles, i found my problem to be related to the IGT 1 & 2 wires. I splice open the harness by the ecu and went through every wire related to the ignition system and found those wires IGT 1 & 2 with some other wires with no slack. traced that back to the igniters and back to the ecu and found it was loose by the hair on the ecu side.. i use the tiniest MALE pin similar to the ecu pins, and plugged it in and realize it was loose. somehow that square female pin was expanded and and had very little contact. I de-pin around 4 wires in that area and pulled them so they didn't have any stress. replaceed the square female pins and re-checked the harness further up to make sure there was no stress in any other wires.. tested the 4 pins and with the male pins and made sure it was snug tight. fired it up and VROOOM. the sound i've been waiting to hear for a very very long time. Had it ran for a few minutes and now i have a code 31 for AFM...Hopefully that wont be in another post. =)

So, thank you for the ones the had helped and had share their knowledge. It was a educational and also a PITA. But all part of the game..

Great mate, I've found the 31 code was due to not having the sensor wire feed . I think tracing one of these back thru the loom I found it then connected up and it cleared

thats what i thought too, traced it and it was connected. had a spare afm and that didnt work too. used another ecu and same problem.. man one thing after another...

Yep that will do it. Seen it lots and lots lately. Even have had situations where I swap ecus and they work on one ECU and not on others. Swap it out to check , replacement works and then replug the problem unit and the issue is still there. Good to finally get it running