1UZ Manual Conversion, ECU Resisitor?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

leeky

Does anyone know anything about a resisitor you can put on the 1UZ loom so that when using a manual box you dont get an engine light because it cant see the auto box?

Cheers

Lee

Which engine ECU are you using? Just short out the neutral start switch and you should have no problems.

standard ecu, just wondering which wires i need to cross so that it thinks an autobox is there. Also does anyone know which ecu connectors i need to cross to make it set itself to Neutral so that it doesnt try to change gears. Thanks, Lee

Which ECU are you using? The different 1uzfe engines all have different ECU's. Are you using a crown, sc400 or ls400?
You can use the NSW switch on the gearbox to short it out, a blade fuse fits in there nicely.

We found they run better if you bridge the power circuit so it thinks it's in the power mode all the time and bridge the drive circuit so the ECU thinks the trans is in drive and then timing functions correctly - Tallked to another guy with a manual soarer and he also bridged the kick down switch - can't work out why yet but it made his run better. Of course you will need to bypass the inhibitor switch - cheers

cant beleive this is still gettin asked

ive never had to trick the ecu for anything

if its manual you dont have an overdrive light so therefore no errors will show

the only time u get errors on the engine ecu is when u have no speed signal to the engine ecu

ive done 50 1uzs and there is a trick with the celsiors that gives it a 2500 rpm limit if not wired up right but even then i still dont have to fit resistors or any crap sorry i cant disclose how to fix

thats alll ive come across

cant beleive this is still gettin asked

when doin a conversion wiring
ive never had to trick the ecu for anything

not sure when its in a std car and u fit a manualit will cause porobs to rest of car

if its manual you dont have an overdrive light so therefore no errors will show

the only time u get errors on the engine ecu is when u have no speed signal to the engine ecu

ive done 50 1uzs and there is a trick with the celsiors that gives it a 2500 rpm limit if not wired up right but even then i still dont have to fit resistors or any crap sorry i cant disclose how to fix

thats alll ive come across

Im running a 96 UK UCF20 1UZ using a 96 J-Spec UCF21 ECU. There is supposed to be a connection on the ECU that connects to the auto box/ecu. When an auto box is not plugged in there is a check engine light and i want to know which pins i need to put the resistor onto in order to stop this happening.

100% back up side show, i have done several converisons now, no tricking, drives perfect. The only trick is to have it wired corectly, which comes with knowledge of being in the trade

Hello!
We`re doing 1UZ (LS400) swap in Nissan S13. We`re stuck with the problem that the engine bogs after ~3000rpm. its idling fine. it seems to be a common problem, but still I havent found an exact answer what needs to be done. (Only thing I found is that buying a Crown ECU from JP would fix everything)
currently only engine is connected, no rpms or speed in dashboard. autobox wiring loom is cut off, but still laying on the floor connected to box. anyone can tell what is what and what needs to be connected to ecu or shorted to allow the engine operate normally?
please dont think that i didnt see a "search" function for the last 5 hours :D
Thank you for your efforts!

Does anyone know anything about a resisitor you can put on the 1UZ loom so that when using a manual box you dont get an engine light because it cant see the auto box?

Cheers

Lee
Asking for 1uz-fe ecu 89661-50380 socket 28 pinout. Am having black smok my manual conversion.