1UZ kaido style MKIII build

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MKIIIZeke

Hey all! I'm new to the forum(literally just joined) but I'm excited to post more as I go.

Alright so this thread won't officially start for a little while as I'm a broke college student, but I wanted to at least get a start to it.

I have a 1986.5 Toyota Supra that was originally automatic but was manual swapped(very poorly I might add) by a previous owner. My plans for the Supra is a 1UZ swap mated to the w58 transmission(using the kit at 1uzfeswapkit.com). It'll be my first swap so it probably won't go amazingly, but I'm determined to get it done. Its completely stock as it sits now, but I had a friend make me some 3d renders of my exterior plans for the MKIII, and it just made me that much more determined.

tumblr_n1w5vxhh871ro6nr6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1w5vxhh871ro6nr6o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1w5vxhh871ro6nr6o2_1280.jpg

Hopefully you dig my plans, I'll probably be all over the forum looking for info until I start it.

COOL RENDERING! but Gl putting camber (not needed on a mkiii anyway) on a mkiii suspension without lots of custom fab work. Looks pretty Bosozouko! to me :)

Thanks! I've been a huge fan of kaido style for a while now, and after seeing an MKIII done by a 'Team BYD' I was determined to do something crazy myself.

Aside from Powered by MAX coilovers and some nice LCA's, I haven't really been researching many proper lowering/camber adjustment methods. I'll take any info I can get!

The mkiii has a dual wishbone suspension as opposed to a McPherson style which is one the 240sx and Cressida. If you go low enough the wheels will eventually camber but then you will have really bad steering geometry and zero suspension travel. To do it properly you will need custom adjustable A-arms Along with 2 way coil overs.