1UZ into 2004 LN166 Hilux running!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

trinisouljah

Lextreme Crew... After nearly two years of preparing, I finally got my 1UZ project running. It took nearly 5 months in a friends shop as the project took a back seat to his bread and butter business on many occasions.
P1020050

Right now she is running but my biggest concern is a couple oil leaks. The fist appears to be at the rear crank shaft seal that is causing oil (i Think) to get on my clutch disc / flywheel and cause slippage in the higher gears.

The next leak appears to be coming from the front of the block, maybe the front crank seal, or maybe my oil pump or oil filter relocation adapter plate. Still investigating. The third leak is between the gearbox and the transfer case, which is not necessarily related to the conversion, but showed up after it was complete and running.

Hoses1

I am pulling the engine this week to get those leaks sorted, and hopefully clean up the engine bay a bit. I am working right now on uploading some photos to give you an idea of what I have going on. I am in Trinidad and Tobago, in the Caribbean where it gets pretty hot. I had a lot of heating issues at first, but some of it was due to fans being hooked up wrong. Still have a long way to go though.

My fuel economy is ridiculously low, but I know it is because many of my sensors are either not connected, or not functioning properly. I will be changing the coolant temp sensor shortly, and also trouble shooting the O2 sensors. I have a picture here of two inlets/hoses on the engine my mechanic blanked off, I am wondering if someone can help me identify them and what they should be doing, and what is the effect of blanking them off?.
P1020053