1UZ in to Nissan S13 Hatch? 240sx (180sx)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sniper

Super Moderator
Has anyone out there done this swap or know anyone who has done it? What about any V8 into a S13? will an 8 even fit? I think there is enough room for it to be done. I am ready to do a 1JZGTE swap into my S13 hatch. only concerns I had was the weight of the cast iron block. Anyone know how much the 1JZGTE with a R154 weighs? I got to thinking...a 1UZ is only about 390 pounds and a R154 could be bolted up to it. I think the 1UZ would be shorter then a 1J and that would keep the weight closer to the center of the car to provide good handling for auto X and/or more so, drifting. The 1UZ might be taller though which would be a minus.....any ideas? What do you guys think?

Whoa!!

Sounds like an absolutely mad conversion, assured to haul arse big time. I have no real knowledge as to whether it would work or not but if you pull it off then you obviously have some serious rush issues!! That would be awesome! Lee

Someone has definately done this conversion. I believe they are registered on this forum, otherwise search on nissansilvia.co.nz.

Yeah done that already it goes really well to. 253 hp at the wheels 1160kg and a chuckable chassis what more could you want?

Im hoping for some 12sec 1/4s this season I think its got the power just need the traction.

L