1uz in an A31 Cefiro

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sshhh

Greetings, Would anyone here like to be my mentor?

Were installing a 1uz in an a31 cefiro and I had a couple of questions I would like to shoot out.

First off is there an oil circulator in the front of the block in between the main drive and the AC compressor.

Is it ok to start cutting out the wires for the auto transmission?

Which side is the fuel return line and which side is the inlet as I noticed 2 fuel pressure regulators on the rails.

I can send photos and stuff if anyone would be so kind as to send me their email ad!

Thank you!
Ian from the Philippines

The oil cirulator you refer to is the Hydraulic fan pump - it needs attention if you are not using it - if running a/c then best to replace with idler unit - UZS131 crown , LS400 US spec etc. Some fill with oil and block outlets but I dont like this technique.

If you are not using the trans then its fine to remove the wiring.

Only one fuel reg - its the one with the vaccuum hose on the RH side(Throttle body ) of the engine. this is the return. It has a solid steel pipe around the back of the motor and a basic push on hose fitting. Series one motors its at the front of the rail. Series two at the rear.

Fuel inlet has a pulsation dampener attached. LH side at the back. Dampener is a banjo fitting and fuel hose is crimped to the piping.

Cheers

The oil cirulator you refer to is the Hydraulic fan pump - it needs attention if you are not using it - if running a/c then best to replace with idler unit - UZS131 crown , LS400 US spec etc. Some fill with oil and block outlets but I dont like this technique.

If you are not using the trans then its fine to remove the wiring.

Only one fuel reg - its the one with the vaccuum hose on the RH side(Throttle body ) of the engine. this is the return. It has a solid steel pipe around the back of the motor and a basic push on hose fitting. Series one motors its at the front of the rail. Series two at the rear.

Fuel inlet has a pulsation dampener attached. LH side at the back. Dampener is a banjo fitting and fuel hose is crimped to the piping.

Cheers

Thank you so much. I'm doing the wiring now and it's driving me nuts. Cleaning all the old wires. Following the lextreme diagram and the oldschool NZ site guide as well.

Would you have the vacuum diagram?