1UZ for my '90 4x4 pickup

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey is there any way to get an answer to where you got the bell housing stuff. :D Sorry I'm just Starting the process and I could really use some help with the tranny adapter.

Ordered the Triple X from All Pro. I started installing it yesterday but didnt get to finish. I will post pics of the install later.
DSC04203.jpg

Hey there toy4.
I just realized you live in AZ as well, was wondering if i could swing by sometime to check out your setup. I have been searching this stuff myself, but am really confused with the tranny stuff. Btw, i live in surprise.
Charley

I finished up the Triple X install today. I then decided to finally put it back on tires. It’s been sitting on jack stands for over a year now. It literally took me like 5 minutes to get the front axle in and all four tires on so I could roll it out. My garage received a much needed cleaning today as well.
DSC04212.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04214.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

What ever happened with this project. I have seen many swaps in the pickup and 4runner/ Surfs with autos but not with R150 5speeds. I want more information if available.