1uz Fe Pajero.. :-)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big

Well the bank has givin her surpreme acknowledgement of the desired project and has allowed some funding..Yippeeee..:D

Stage 1 was work out which box..A340F Toyota which is a standard equipment on a 3.5 V6 Pajero.Trans Axle code for this is a V4AW3-7

Have just purchased this as a spare OR replacement box for $550.00
Now i need is a wagon to make all this happen ASAP.
Pics to come and right up when i get it sorted

Cheers K

All Hail There Mighty Bankers..lol :hail:

hahaha didn even come close to wut SAS was..LOL and i won't even go there... :madfawk: but thnx and i may look at SAS after swap is as there are quite a lot of after market shet here to make the suspension travel well etc..

At this stage have Purchased the tranni..$700 including freight to where i live

Have got a body $1700 but is 3 hours away and it's my sons birthday this weekend.. so it'll have to wait til next weekend.

Have got a chap looking for a rear sumpa for me in Sep when he goes to Japland..:006: at around a cost of $1000-1500 so,so far project is like $3900 and i gota get a ecu and make it happen + Cert.Tyres,Body Lift,Exhaust,and major thing Heaps of TIME..LOL Looking all good from where i'm at..:p

Keep ya'll posted as things heat up

K

Gutts, is there any way og getting some Info off those fella's..Aus being as big as it is i'm not holding my breath..lol

hahaha didn even come close to wut SAS was..LOL and i won't even go there... :madfawk: but thnx and i may look at SAS after swap is as there are quite a lot of after market shet here to make the suspension travel well etc..

Cool. The other reason to go SAS is that most IFS (independent front suspension) 4x4's have a pretty weak front diff & CV's, 'specially once ya start pushing them with a V8.

Cheers
Clint

Yeep i hear ya but these have 9" diff heads in front and back..:squint: so The only thing i gotta worry about is

A = trannie=A340F aka in mitsi world V4AW3
Transfer Box attached to the above..not competly sure what it is as I'm assuming it is super select as well sooo here's hoping.Cebby said something about it but can't remember..something along the lines of She'll be right..LOL hope so

Pretty sure :hypnotized: I'd have to truely check but if it got one in da back it should have one in da front..LOL

I've heard of guys taking the limited slip outta da back and putting it in the front..same housing so one would guess it's a 9"r..yippee..:439: I'll have to donor body next weekend as i'm busy this weekend so I'll let ya all know not long after then..

I think it depends on the model I am not 100% sure but I think the later model ones had a smaller front diff!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 27
  • 1UZ-R.jpg
    1UZ-R.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 1UZ-L.jpg
    1UZ-L.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 72
Had a wee bit of a hickup...Gonna have to post pone the conversion due not having enuff Coin to finish the house i'm currently building...:no: BUT on a positive note..i WILL do it once I've sold the house..:)Looking at around 3-4 months away